• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Florida Bass

Started by golfertrout, October 30, 2009, 11:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

golfertrout

ok guys its that time of year, im going to florida tommorrow for 5 weeks for some fishing ,golfing and relaxing. i will send some pics of my fish and some babes and such. You guys dont work to hard :hahaha:

pitw

Have a great time Dave and the pics of the babes probably wouldn't go over to big here :innocentwhistle:.  I won't be working :readthis:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

LORDDAL

hope you have a great time and take plenty of pics  :biggrin: you could always take me with ya I make a good camera man  :roflmao:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

Tikaani

Have a good time Dave, good fishing and post pics.

John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

Frogman

Have fun!!  Good luck catching the biggest FL bass!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

Florida's got some monster Bass, we'll be expecting corresponding pictures  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Quote from: golfertrout on October 30, 2009, 11:22:54 PM
im going to florida tommorrow for 5 weeks for some fishing ,golfing, and relaxing. Have a great time.   i will send some pics of my fish and some babes and such.   Pictures of the fish sound great, but there are plenty of babies around here.  I would appreciate some pictures of beautiful girls in skimpy swimsuits.  You guys dont work to hard :hahaha:  Do you mean like "work" here on the board or "work" like that stuff that pays the bills?

Jerry

CCP

golfertrout we want the full report stories included with pic's of Babes ass I mean Bass. Good to see you out again and going to Fl. enjoyed last years adventure.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

alscalls

Good luck Dave as you will need it without me there to show ya how......... :biggrin: 

We will miss ya in the hunting woods but we can chase some yotes when ya get back! Dont forget your camera!   :yoyo:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

golfertrout

dont have any babe pics yet but i have some fish pics
we waded in the intercoastal canal and caught tarpoon, snook, pampano and some other critters

we fished under the bridge and caught some. fished till one in the morning

dad with a snook

cool view of banyon trees

well thats it for now. im going back under the bridge and go fishing again for some snook. its been in the 80s and 90s here. hope you guys dont get cold and freeze up :roflmao: :roflmao: :hahaha:

alscalls

Looks like fun Dave........I was in a tree stand all day using hand warmers...... :laf: :laf:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

pitw

Looking good Dave.  What the "L" is a "Snook" :shrug:? I'm thinking Semp right now myself but what do I know :doh2:.  Glad you are enjoying it and by the picture I can tell you are :wink:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

golfertrout

thanks Barry I am enjoying. A snook is about like a bass, it will hit about anything a bass will hit,and man do they fight. so far i have had two break me off. i have 40 pd test on my rod and they broke it, there is alot of rocks and stuff under there to get hung up on. i had something break 50pd test a couple nites ago and i have no idea what it wasand i was using live shrimp. the snook like crankbaits and when they hit u better hold on :wink:  gonna go over to a friends house for the week end and visit i havent seen him for about 5 years

coyote101

Where are you in Florida Dave?

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

What the heck is that thing your Dad's got there? Looks like a baby shark :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

golfertrout

Pat im in port st lucie,  and my buddie lives in winter haven.    and Jim i think it is some kind of fish :shrug:

golfertrout

met some guy last week and he is gonna take me out for some more snook fishing in his boat. he lives here and says he catches abunch so we will see

Tikaani

Great  pics Dave.  Glad to see you are catching fish and enjoying yourself. 

John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

CCP

QuoteWhat the heck is that thing your Dad's got there? Looks like a baby shark

Jim we called them sail cats. Very bloody fish have heard some people eat them.

golfertrout I envy you getting to catch them Snook been along time since I have had one on a line. Never fished that side of Fl in the big water always on the gulf side.

Your buddy is from some good Bass fishin country if he is in Winter Haven. A ton of lakes there and good fishing. Still got a few relatives left there.

Keepem comin :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

golfertrout

ccp those snook are a blast to catch and the tarpoon was fun also. didnt get to fish any at winter haven but seen alot of good lakes. i fished about 6 years ago at lake Istapoga  and caught several. like to get hooked up with someone to go bass fishing in some lakes :biggrin:  went out at 5 this morning and caught 1 lady fish. very windy