• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Florida Bass

Started by golfertrout, October 30, 2009, 11:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

golfertrout

there is some biggens here but i havent got any yet, been mostly snook fishin but i think im gonna go down to the keys next week and get a guide for some snook,tarpoon and reds or bone fish

golfertrout

went fishing at the bridge last night and seen a young boy catch a 40 inch snook       it was a whooper                    Al can u put that pic on here i could not get it on here

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

golfertrout

thank u Albert. u puter geek :hahaha:

alscalls

Welcome.......................    Jerk               :laf: :laf:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

That IZ a honker.
Who took the pic? Or are they falling backwards off of a bridge and it's spose to look that way? :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

golfertrout

i took the pic sorry :doh2: my phone dont take good pics :hahaha:

golfertrout

went golfing yesterday and got paired up with Carlos, had fun and shot 80 ON A TIGHT GOLF COURSE

then went fishing and caught one lousy trout

golfertrout

Quote from: golfertrout on November 18, 2009, 12:14:38 PM
went golfing yesterday and got paired up with Carlos, had fun and shot 80 ON A TIGHT GOLF COURSE

then went fishing and caught one lousy trout

then went home and got bad leg cramps, seems if i do very much walking i get severe cramps. i had a ultrasound a month a go on my legs and they said i still have severe blood clots in both my legs :madd:

golfertrout

went to fort pierce today looking for snook but only caught lady fish, caught 4 and had 4 others on.

golfertrout

pulled up to my reserved parking spot and went fishing at the pay as u go fishing pond , or kiddy pond. kinda funny you can pay 50 bucks for these places and fish all over florida, a one time fee for a year wow what a deal :yoyo:

caught a small barracuda but still fun and a toothy little feller he was

this guy likes the pay as u go pond to :hahaha:

golfertrout

a feller on another post said all the fish i was possing with was the same fish :confused:, not true and i can gaureentee they are not, i  fish all the time and i catch alot of them. i think i have posted more pics on one stand then he has his whole fnf career :hahaha: i think he might be jeoulose :wink:  comments from the 2009 fnf fishing contest winner GOLFERTROUT :biggrin:

pitw

Dave I ain't jeoulose but I sure do want to thank you for all the pictures :yoyo:.  Only way I'm ever gonna see most if not all of the fish you catch.  Them 'cuda teeth look almost snakey :puke:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

golfertrout

lol no prob Barry,they are toothy for sure and i will keep posting some pics :wink:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

5 SHOTS

sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

golfertrout

went to Key West in Florida and seen some wild folks and some interesting things, went to Malory square and there they have people doing side shows and skitts for people. this is where peps come for the greatest sunset around. there is all kinds of shops and restuarants. here are some pics

the famouse Jimmy Buffet margaritaville

the hogs breath saloon

the smallest bar in town

the bra bar with tree in the bar

golfertrout

and some boats

Als calls girl friend :hahaha:

and some chicks

and other pics

mile marker 0

southern most part of the USA

southern most house

our pool at hotel

big flee market

ready for golf

some crows

heading for the keys

heading back to port st lucie tommorow and going out fishing on the kissimme river soon :biggrin:

pitw

Dave I enjoyed the pics a bunch  :biggrin:.  I'd really enjoy loading and firing them two cannons :wink:.  How come the chicks pix are a little different quality than the boat pics :wo:.  Where's the fish and keep having fun :yoyo:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

golfertrout

Barry i will have some more fish pics soon :eyebrow: the chick pics   i dont know why :confused: i have till december 9th for somemore fish