• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

florida vacation

Started by golfertrout, November 27, 2009, 12:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

golfertrout

my other post is not in order so I started another :shrug: went to key west for 4 days then stoped at south beach miami and seen some more interesting peps and such. here are some pics

FinsnFur

Your other post is in order, I can't imagine how they would get out of order, you cant post something into the past or future. :laf:

Seriously though, you gotta get off that shit. :roflmao:

Oh, an nice chix pix :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

golfertrout

ooooooooooo ok better now :eyebrow: :yoyo:

FinsnFur

WEEEEEoooooEEEEEoooooEEEEEoooo  :loco:

:nono:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

5 SHOTS

So thats were we left my boat. (I told those guys I wasn't much of a drinker) Thanks for finding it for me.  :biggrin:

:roflmao:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

msmith

Man you're missing all the fun up here. It spit snow today, the wind blew, it was overcast, and the deer weren't moving at all. And you're stuck down there where it's hot.  :eyebrownod:
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

golfertrout

it was chilly today but man i had a good day of fishing,i caught 8 snook and broke off 2 and had about 6 others on.

sting ray

moon fish

and a sucker fish

this was were they import goods

FinsnFur

Looks like someone lost the top half of their swimming suit. :huh:

I just realized that same girl was in the first set of pics, and all we got was a shot of the cherrys tattooed on her shoulder. :laf:
So what brazened you up enough to get the second pic?  
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

pitw

The moon fish is cool and the sting ray is awesome[seen an electra ray]. :yoyo:  Looks like they ran out of building blocks in the one picture and it would have to be cold enough for "L" to freeze over to catch me where there are that many people. :puke:
I say what I think not think what I say.

golfertrout

Jim i tried to nonshelontly take the pic and then i turned around and seen some guy just snappen away so i got a couple of pics myself :hahaha: i asked him if he had any of them get mad and he said no they walk around topless and they dont mind, he lives there and said he had pics of stars and he said he seen Madonna there.

Barry you probable would not like it there cause all the peps , but man do you see some wild stuff. but hey the fishing is good and the girls walk around topless :eyebrow:

well gotta go i think i have snook fever :roflmao:

msmith

Way to go Dave. Now Florida is off limits to me.  :laf:
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

golfertrout

lol and why is that msmith :shrug: it is a rat race but where we are at its not toooooooooo bad

pitw

Dave I'm sure you do see some wild stuff there and with you taking pics, I don't need to sweat to enjoy it :biggrin:.  I got a notion I might have a mite more respect for the "lady's" who aren't topless :wink:. Still nice to see :innocentwhistle:
I say what I think not think what I say.

golfertrout

ok got some more pics and I had my best day today, i caught close to 20 snook today and lost a few also and I had one big one break my 30 pnd test line. If you look at my pics almost every one of them hit right beside the bridge pier in the little corner. they have a slot limit that is 28 - 32 inches and my biggest was 34 inches so I had to release it but no big deal i just like to catch them.

this was a guy i met down here and he got a sailcat

i never took pics of all my fish cause my dad said his finger was getting tired of taking all my fish pics :hahaha: be back over there tomorrow :eyebrow: oh and my dad caught a pelican but it came off :roflmao:

golfertrout

Hidehunter

Them are some fine looking fish and some fine looking...uhhh waves, yeah thats it, waves.

Glad to see you were wearing your gold and blue  :yoyo:
Denver                                           

CCP

Some nice fish! for sure, Looks like a hell of a good time.  :yoyo: :highclap:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

golfertrout

best day ive had :wink: and thanks guys :yoyo:

FinsnFur

Definitely some wild looking fish thats for sure.
Speaking of catching pelicans, I caught a blue herring once :nofgr:

By the way, what happen to the chicky poo in the blue bikini bottom?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers