• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

2010 outdoor adventure

Started by golfertrout, January 23, 2010, 08:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

golfertrout

i usualy post several pics and have decided to post my 2010 outdoor pics. i got a new phone and wanted to take pics with it, it takes pretty good pics i thought

use to be the west virginia state record

some stream fishing

Stewart my buddie

me

dave dye fishing

stock truck

driving to honey hole

view from camp

Al Collins's old girl friend

old town

old stanley cooler

cool view

view from my farm

my farm and my buddies campers

the great white hunter

my old ladys buddie

coyote101

Great pictures Dave.  :yoyo: :yoyo: Beautiful deer and beautiful country. Is the town completely deserted?

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

golfertrout

no its not deserted pat ,there are still a few other peps that live around there

golfertrout

me making a video with my new phone camera. did this for my dad    lol

pitw

Thanks for the pics Dave :bowingsmilie:.  Man if our poor little red squirrels ever seen one of them big ones of yours they'd probably just die.
I say what I think not think what I say.

golfertrout

lol barry we have about 10 of them in our back yard. my wife thought they were cute until they ate all of the bird feed. now she is getting mad at them

golfertrout

JohnP

Nice pictures Dave.  I know what you mean about the squirrels.  When we moved to our current place we had a few ground squirrels running around and I would shoot them.  Wife got mad and said leave them alone they are cute!  Now they eat all her flowers and the bird food also.  So now I hear "get your rifle there are squirrels in the flowers!"
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Frogman

Good to see you are getting out, golfertrout!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Okanagan

I like the pics of your farm the best of all.  Love those hardwood forests.  Thanks for posting all the pics.  You fellows would make good winter steelhead fishermen!

golfertrout

thanks Okanagan I like posting pics for some of the folks on here to see. and i would love to fish for them big steelies :eyebrow:

alscalls

Dave we are only a 3 1/2 hr. drive from steelhead fishing.....I have caught a bunch of em...... :biggrin:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Okanagan

Hey, I just watched the two videos and loved them!  You remind me of my cousins in Oklahoma, and I surely enjoy those two.  Great stuff!

As to fishing steelhead, here are a couple of local steelhead fishing shots from last year.   You are already fishing the same conditions.  In the second photo the guy is fly fishing.

golfertrout

o that looks awesome. i always enjoy ur pics. Al u could not catch a fish in a bath tub :roflmao: :roflmao: Okanagan i like to have a good time what ever im doing. and when i go fishing with my buddies we always have a good laugh. i dont ever want to grow up. lol

alscalls

Alright Belly boat butt..........we will shoot for March.....You drive I buy the gas........
But I dont care if we go steelie fishing or to the mountains......Either way we will have fun....... :biggrin:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

golfertrout

if u go down im not giving u mouth to mouth. u better get well u old fart smeller

golfertrout

FinsnFur

A couple of those turkeys look just like our deer up here. :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

golfertrout

lol  :roflmao: jerk     just a couple? :confused:                                                                                       

golfertrout

well we got back from lbl safe and sound and man what a good time. first i would like to thank Jim Champion for starting fins and fur and for not banning me from this board :wink: if it wernt for him i would not have met all these fine folks on here. I would like to thank Richard for letting me in on this lbl hunt, I wasnt gonna go and Richard called me up and we talked and then i decided that i was goona go    man i am glad i did :biggrin: and ccp you are a class act for sure :wink: ok now i have to thank my new hunting partner Mike Smith   i never new Mike before and we talked on the phone and i decided i was gonna go to lbl and im glad i did. thanks Mike your a class act yourself and a pleasure meeting you :wink: and i have to thank frogman for taking us to his honey hole and helping me kill my coyote. :wink: :biggrin: thanks Jim   then i would like to thank all the other hunters who were there, everyone of you guys are great, you guys made me feel like family and i sure appreciate it  :highclap: :congrats:    and it was a pleasure meeting a new friend Barry , Barry you are one heckuv a good guy and alot of fun to be around and i am glad i got to meet you and 5 shots   i still cant see why red frog dont like you :confused: he must be a jerk :innocentwhistle:  thanks to all of you guys  :yoyo: