• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

GSP versus Dan Hardy !

Started by nastygunz, March 12, 2010, 11:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Big build up, I think GSP is going to destroy Hardy, his training clips he looks like a MONSTA :yoyo:

UFC 111 takes place Saturday, March 27th, live, on Pay-Per-View and presented by TapouT. In featured bouts, one of the best fighters in the game today, UFC® welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre, looks to extend his reign and his six fight winning streak against British bomber Dan “The Outlaw” Hardy

FinsnFur

I watched the training clips and the fight prelude special the other day. I'm with you in thinking Hardy is walking into a beat down.
I was actually a little amazed that they even matched the two. Hardy HAD to ask for this :rolleye:

GSP is in a place right now that NO OTHER man in MMA has been, and he's wearing it very well. I was never a big fan of his but he's gained a lot of my respect with his surreal passion for this sport and the respect he has shown towards every opponent he has ever faced. He's about as genuine as they come.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hidehunter

I'm no GSP fan at all but I think he will win hands down.  I'll be chearing for Hardy though  :biggrin:
Denver                                           

nastygunz

GSP is a classy guy....I do like Hardy and his attitude though and he is pretty funny...I hope he comes in and gives it hell for however long the fight lasts....I would love to see Anderson Silva and GSP throw down   :highclap:

bigben

gsp is a beast.  very fast and has a great all around in ring performance.  hardy had to ask for it.  like jim said.  not many like gsp because they think he is stuck up but the man fought and earned everything he has.  definitely one of the top fighters in MMA right now.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.