• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Illegals

Started by JohnP, April 15, 2010, 11:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

TUCSON - Tucson Sector Border Patrol agents apprehended nine illegal immigrants in separate incidents over the weekend.

Fingerprint identification checks revealed seven of the nine are sex offenders.

One individual from Mexico was previously charged in New Castle, Del., for "solicitation of a child under 16 to engage in a prohibited sexual act."

The government said he had been arrested for child sexual assault, endangering the welfare of a child, and attempting to induce sexual contact.

Near Willcox Saturday, agents captured an illegal immigrant charged with killing two people and wounding two others in the Dominican Republic.

Sunday, agents arrested an illegal immigrant from El Salvador who had been convicted of attempted murder and sentenced to 90 months incarceration.

I doubt that any of this made your 6 O Clock news or your local newspaper.  When Bobo and Pelosi talk about "immigration reform" what they are really saying is:  Grant amnesty to all illegals currently within our borders and then fast track them to become US citizens.  They are crossing in hugh numbers now that they believe Bobo will grant them a piece of the American pie.  This coming Nov we all need to know how your Senator and Representatives stand on amnesty for illegals.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

msmith

Crap like this is totally absurd. It's all about the dems getting votes.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

HaMeR

Quote from: msmith on April 15, 2010, 01:02:31 PM
Crap like this is totally absurd. It's all about the dems getting votes.

Yes it is. They are attempting to use foreign votes to replace the ones they lost with that trash health care bill.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Silencer

Someone brings them here to work the stone yards/quarries.  We had an incident a couple years ago where one had taken a teenage girl from her bus stop but she esacaped.
They never found the sob.  He disappeared without a trace, I'll guarentee the guy who brought em in got him right out of here quick so they all didnt get caught.   I cant prove any of this, but I'll be darned if it isnt happening !!!! 

Yotehntr

:yoyo: Great post & point John... nothing makes my blood boil worse that someone who'd/has hurt a kid....and our government want to grant 'em amnesty...  :argh: 
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

FinsnFur

Nope, didnt hear nothing about it up here. I'm still in aw that we allow this border hopping crap and the chaos it creates. I just can't understand any of it.

The post you made John about your buddy getting killed with his four wheeler by the watering hole really stands out to me after THO AL brought up that the president went out east to see the rain damage and it deemed more important then innocent lives being takin by illegals. He made a good and it really sets me back in confusion. 
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com