Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

New Elimi-Tick clothing already getting great reviews
April 24, 1:11 PM
Minneapolis Outdoorsman Examiner
Paul Tschumper

Elimi-Tick button up and pants
www.gamehide.com

What are the three most annoying enemies to outdoorsmen? Poison ivy, mosquitoes, and ticks are an outdoorsman's nightmare. Ticks are the worst of the three due to their ability to spread Lyme's disease to humans. Anyone who enjoys shed hunting, turkey hunting or morel mushroom hunting in the spring has had their fair share of encounters with those little blood sucking vampires. This spring season has been exceptionally bad due to the very warm and dry months of March and April. Odds are you have tried a variety of different sprays to try and keep the tiny buggers off, but none of them really seemed to be effective for very long. With a spray tick repellent, it is hard to get complete coverage on your entire body, and it must be reapplied after so many hours in the field. Finally, something better has come along. Introducing Gamehide's Elimi-tick clothing system. The first ever EPA registered insect repelling clothing.

The Elimi-tick clothing system consists of 4 different garments; hat, long sleeve t-shirt, button-up shirt, and 5 pocket pants. Each one is available individually but most effective as a whole system. The secret in this anti-tick forcefield is a man-made element of the chrysanthemum flower which is strongly bonded into the fibers of the clothing. According to Gamehide, these fabrics retain their effective power throughout the life of the garment and remain highly effective up to 70 washings! Another great thing about Elimi-Tick is it is odorless and invisible. Unless of course you have fell in love with the stinky smell of spray on tick repellent.

The Elimi-Tick system has already been getting great reviews from customers who have tried it in the field. Many have said they have came back without a single tick, and others that have had a buddy sitting right next to them without Elimi-Tick clothing have come back with a dozen ticks! For it's performance level, the Elimi-Tick is very reasonably priced, and if you are not happy with the results, you can send it back because satisfaction is guaranteed. For pricing and ordering, please visit http://www.gamehide.com. Getting infected with Lyme's disease can happen to anyone, and one can never have too much protection. Make sure you always check over your whole body, including your hair, after coming back from the field.

FinsnFur

That is interesting. Where did you find the information that you posted there? I couldnt find it on their site.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

possumal

Jim, I clicked on the middle button about features and it was all there.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

pitw

Quote from: nastygunz on April 25, 2010, 09:17:29 AM
What are the three most annoying enemies to outdoorsmen? 

1.) Other outdoorsmen.
2.) Indoorswomen.
3.) Ethics.

:shrug: :confused:

:biggrin:
I say what I think not think what I say.