• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Update on Boyd's Outfitters

Started by blacky, June 08, 2010, 12:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacky

This is beginning to look more and more like a scam. I tried to call them this morning and the phone has been disconnected, He doesn't answer emails either. I have been in contact with another call maker who has done the same as me. He and I both have called the Lebanon, MO Chamber of Commerce and they have no record of this business and the lady told me that there is no possible way a business could be located in the residential area address we were given.
I am not going to be out much but I will keep after this until I am satisfied I will not get paid and will keep everyone posted to how this turns out.
Complete line of turkey, locator, deer and squirrel calls.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

THO Game Calls

If any of this was transacted through the mail, you should call your local post master and file a Mail Fraud complaint.   

If money changed hands, you should call the local police department and file an internet fraud complaint with them as well.   
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

blacky

I and the other guy both have delivery confirmation through the USPS and he has contacted the Attorney General in MO. but I haven't heard back from him on what he found out. As I said earlier, I won't be out much, except time,  but that is not what matters. If this turns out like it appears, we will do what is necessary to make this guy pay for what he has done.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

alscalls

:confused:  What are we talking about?  :confused:  I think I missed something........
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

blacky

Al, this guy was calling lots of call makers asking for samples and wholesale prices. He is real convincing but once things weren't working out just right, some of us started checking on his business and it can't be found anywhwere. I sent him a couple calls with an invoice which he said he would pay right away.  Another call maker sent him a bunch of calls and I have talked with him and he believes we have been scammed.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

alscalls

Boyd's Outfitters......... HUh..............I know I have heard of that before............ I want to do some checking........ Do ya have his name??
PM it to me if you'd rather Gene and let me see what I can find out for ya. :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls