• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Test video

Started by Todd Rahm, August 31, 2010, 01:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Rahm

Ok, new test.  See if this it all better. I'm still trying to get the hang of this and this one was loaded straight from the phone to the puter.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

So did he get 'im :shrug:.  It worked here.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Todd Rahm

That video looks real sucky for some reason when I click on it. Do you guys get the same thgraining video?

Yes, he got him. About the fattest pine squirrel I have evre seen in Alaska.  If this worked and I could get figured out I had the video where he had to climb the tree to get it.  :biggrin:

Yotehntr

I thought it looked great!   :yoyo:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Todd Rahm

Thanks Brad, I have changed it several times. One thing I know f=or sure is the mobile upload kinda sucked, It seems to ahd gotten rid of the "H" from the "HD" video.  :alscalls:

I knew he was standing correct and wasn't braced for the kick, but he's at that age where he thinks he knows every thing so I let him go.  :innocentwhistle: :alscalls:

Did you see him after that "Ohhhh"  :alscalls:

possumal

Todd, you have a great hunting partner coming along there.  Seeing that gun kind of rock him back reminds me of a time dad took me out to shoot his Lefever 16 gauge for the first time.  It kicked like hell but I wouldn't admit it. Keep up the good work with that fine young man.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

coyote101

It looks good now Todd. Congrats to the young hunter.  :congrats: :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Todd Rahm

Thanks for the help Pat. I'm still fumbling through the process.  :biggrin:

Thanks for the comments about Wyatt. Now I'll post a lil more about it in the small game forum.

Silencer

looked good here, thanks for sharing.   :yoyo:  good job young Rahm !!

Dave

Nothing wrong with that.  I gotta go to the small game forum now.