• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Two more

Started by FinsnFur, September 15, 2010, 07:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I made it down to one of my favorite fishing holes this morning by 7:00am and what I seen as I made my way through the woods i couldn't believe. :holdon:

Who in their right mind would park something like THAT in my fishing hole? I mean seriously.
I walked up on this mumbling to myself, "ok you jerks, you KNOW I'm get up on this things and walk around right?" :laf:

If they had been there all night, it would have made some nice structure, and fishing along side it could be rather productive. But since I could hear a lot commotion going on that involved warning alarms, yelling, rolling water, and some serious horsepower being pulled down and muffled under water, I knew the girls were close and still moving stuff around. :iroll:

I walked around to the other side of the temporarily parking lot sized structure that rested where I initially approached the water, and to no real surprise seen this.  :doh2:

They were just shoving er up against the shore, cutting me off to that part of the slough now :madd:
I was gonna get mad and push their rocks off into the water but I didnt feel like it. :laf:

I did manage to jerk these two out of the water about an hour later, but it sure wasnt in THAT fishing hole.

Forgot to mention, I had a visitor yesterday. This poor guy would NOT leave me alone. Even after verbally threatening him. "keep it up and your gonna get your picture taken"
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

I never get to see that so thanks for sharing :bowingsmilie:.  Why would anyone want a barge load of rocks :confused:.  We kindasorta detest the dang things here :wink:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

I dont know. But I did see the customs tag on the side of the barge and they are headed for Alberta. :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com