• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Fall is here

Started by Carolina Coyote, September 27, 2010, 05:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

It has been so hot and dry here the last two months that I just could not get jacked up about Hunting,but got up Sunday morning and it had rained 1 3/4 and it rained most all day today and the Temperature is down in the 70's, Deer season is just around the corner, Bow Season already open, M/L opens next weekend in Georgia, So YAAAAA HOOOOOOO.  I fell better now.  :eyebrownod: cc

pitw

Glad the moisture is making you feel better about life Carl :yoyo:.  Funny how it can do that eh.
I say what I think not think what I say.

slagmaker

We went from highs in the upper 90's last week to 68* for a high and last night it made it all the way down to 41*. We still need rain though. The trees are going from green to brown fast and without all the usuall fall colors.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

shaddragger

Quote from: Carolina Coyote on September 27, 2010, 05:28:52 PM
It has been so hot and dry here the last two months that I just could not get jacked up about Hunting,but got up Sunday morning and it had rained 1 3/4 and it rained most all day today and the Temperature is down in the 70's, Deer season is just around the corner, Bow Season already open, M/L opens next weekend in Georgia, So YAAAAA HOOOOOOO.  I fell better now.  :eyebrownod: cc
Amen to that! I've been so sick of the heat and humidity but it's finally raining here in NC. Time to get to the woods!
Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen