• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Interesting Evening

Started by JohnP, September 28, 2010, 11:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

While watching TV (NCIS LA) wife hears a knock on the door, when she looked out there are two illegals on the patio.  I grab the 1911 (always within arms reach) and head out while she calls 911.  I motion for them to sit their butts down and raise theirs arms, which they do.  I call into the wife to bring some water out to them.  They attempt to tell me there are more on the mountain side so I tell them to call out to them to come down, which they do.  After all is said and done there are fifteen sitting on our back patio.  BP and sheriff deputy arrive within minutes, load them up and cart them off.  Not Mexican but Guatemalans.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Todd Rahm

JohnP

Sorry for the poor quality of pictures, blame it on my wife.  The first photo is me and the deputy, the second is me and the BP Officer.  I need no remarks about the bald spot............

After we came in the wife noted that we may have to get another Dobbie.

Yotehntr

HOLY CRAP!!!  That's crazy stuff John!  Yeah I'd say a new Dobbie should be in order!......Good gosh bud, well handled!  :congrats:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Todd Rahm

Bald spot? I can't tell with all the lights and the glare of the head of the fella in the gray shirt.  :shrug:

I say, I say....we can't see nuttin John.

KySongDog

Glad you and the missus are safe.  You show great restraint.  I don't know how I would react in that same situation.  One never knows who is knocking at the door.

Bills Custom Calls

Quote from: Semp on September 29, 2010, 05:12:28 AM
 One never knows who is knocking at the door.

You got that right

I am glad all went smooth and force was not needed to protect yourself and the family
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

FinsnFur

What the heck did they knock on the door for?
And even more so...why the heck did they admit to having 15 more up on the hill?

If it was an attempted home invasion, why the knock on the door?  :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

I was asking myself the same questions that Jim posted.  Then I thought that a US jail is probably better than living free in Guatemala.

Jerry

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

pitw

Now what happens to them?  It kinda sounds like they are pretty much like some coyotes up here and are just reusable targets.
I say what I think not think what I say.

HuntnCarve

Wow!  That was some situation you found yourself in.  Glad they were docile.  Probably recognized the 1911 hand signals, as I sure as heck would!  Glad you and the Mrs. are okay.

JohnP

Quote from: pitw on September 29, 2010, 08:33:44 AM
Now what happens to them?  It kinda sounds like they are pretty much like some coyotes up here and are just reusable targets.

Your not going to believe this, but.  They will be taken to the BP station, cleaned up a bit, fed, finger printed, checks will be made for any criminal activity.  If no criminal record they will be classified as OTM, (Other Than Mexican) given a court date for a deportation hearing and then RELEASED.
Quote from: FinsnFur on September 29, 2010, 05:35:44 AM
What the heck did they knock on the door for?
And even more so...why the heck did they admit to having 15 more up on the hill?

If it was an attempted home invasion, why the knock on the door?  :shrug:

Not a home invasion attempt, or we would have called the county medical examiner and not the BP.  The BP Officer that picked them up told us that they busted up a group of about 45 just a few days earlier and he thought they may be part of that group.  These guys looked pretty exhausted and I think they actually were looking to be caught. 

Jerry you are right anything would be better than living in some of these South American countries. 

Wife is going to call the kennel we got "Zeke" from and see if she got any puppies on the way. 
Quote from: Semp on September 29, 2010, 05:12:28 AM
Glad you and the missus are safe.  You show great restraint.  I don't know how I would react in that same situation.  One never knows who is knocking at the door.

When dealing with these illegals you have to have restraint.  We have ranchers out here who have actually been sued by our government for violation of their civil rights.  One rancher a few years back lost his ranch and it was awarded to the illegals another was just recently fined in excess of $100,000.  None of this illegal stuff makes any sense at all.  We are losing control of our country.   

Bopeye

YOU DA MAN JOHN!!! Glad all went well for you. That's just insane stuff y'all put up with.....no doubt.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

Quote from: JohnP on September 29, 2010, 12:59:32 PM
When dealing with these illegals you have to have restraint.  We have ranchers out here who have actually been sued by our government for violation of their civil rights.  One rancher a few years back lost his ranch and it was awarded to the illegals another was just recently fined in excess of $100,000.  None of this illegal stuff makes any sense at all.  We are losing control of our country.   

Thats enough to make a guy wanna puke? I wonder what the mayor and the chamber of commerce would do if all the citizens just up and abandon the state.
Of course that would just be donating the land to Mexico, I guess.  :sad:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com