• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hey Carolina Coyote

Started by JohnP, October 09, 2010, 07:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Congratulations on a GREAT win today.  I have been an old Spurrier fan for many years now.  Probably his best win since his winning the National Championship. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Yotehntr

:yoyo:  Watched that game too.   :yoyo:  Enjoyed watching bama go down.   :biggrin:   opps.... sorry about that Rich!  (roll tide)  :alscalls: 
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Hawks Feather

Hum, I wonder who will be number ONE!

Jerry

P.S.  That is a BIG set up Buckeye fans.

centerfire_223

That's one thing about Carolina, you never know what team they will bring to the game. If they bring the A team then be ready, cause anything can happen. I am not even a Carolina fan but they did play excellent!!!
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Carolina Coyote

Thanks Guys, That was the biggest win ever for the Gamecocks, they have the talent this year to do real good, can't say enough about the play of the Linemen, they gave Garcia time to make some beautiful passes, Alabama is a great team and my oldest Grandchild graduated from Alabama and we are Bama fans also, Two grandson are Sophomores at Carolina now and they were at the game yesterday. Big Day for the Gamecocks. cc

CCP

QuoteCongratulations on a GREAT win today.

JohnP I used to like you BUT congratulating someone on a win against Alabama football is just plain wrong man!!  :madd:  :wink:

QuoteEnjoyed watching Bama go down.

Here all this time I thought you were a Patriot and Christian??

Alabama Football is in the Bible and the Constitution. Going against or wishing anything bad on Alabama Football is like turning your back to God and Country...

I do understand there are a lot of misguided souls out there. Once you see the light you will be able to ride the Elephant and fly the flag..

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Sometimes the chosen ones (Alabama Football) let the less fortunate have have a small victory. At the end of the season when the trophy is held,it will be held by the chosen ones.

And again

ROLL TIDE!!!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

QuoteAlabama is a great team and my oldest Grandchild graduated from Alabama and we are Bama fans also

See even Carolina Coyote see's the light!!! I new I liked that Feller for some reason. CC GOD BLESS you and your oldest Grandchild

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

HaMeR

Not too much of a shocker really. College football is like that sometimes. But in the end I believe as Richard does. Alabama will hoist that sparkly football again.

BTW-- I'm a Buckeyes fan AND a realist. And realistically speaking the Buckeyes have way too much work to do to win the Title this year.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

Come on Glen.  Work with me on this one, because it can all change on any given Saturday.  Right now it looks like The OSU will be at the top.

Jerry

JohnP

Thought I'd check in before todays games start.  Some old Army buddies are in town and will be spending the day out here.  Beer is on ice, brat on the grill, chips and salsa ready to go, just waiting for kick-off.

I'm not a SC fan nor a Tide fan I just enjoy watching football.  Spent considerable time at Ft Rucker, Al and also Ft Jackson, SC and enjoy watching them both. 

Richard I promise to root for "THE TIDE"  -  until they play SC for the SEC Championship, then I'l root for a great game.  Can I be your friend again? :biggrin:
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Carolina Coyote

A lot of good football teams out there this year and the SEC is blessed with some of the best, I would love to see the Gamecocks win the SEC, it will be very interesting to see where the National Champions come from this year and like Mr. JohnP says went it comes to SC and Bama just hope for a great game, it don't get any better than  the game Saturday and this coming Saturday it will be Carolina and Kentucky another barn burner. cc

HaMeR

Yes it can Jerry!! Just don't miss next Saturday nights game at Wisconsin.  :sad3: :sad3:  Should be one of the great games of the year too. I'll always be a Buckeyes fan but with Wisconsin, Michigan, & Penn St left I'm hoping for the best in every game.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11