• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

kahy-oh-tee, kahy-oht or yote

Started by KySongDog, October 11, 2010, 08:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Rahm

I was just funning Semp.  :wink: I'm not sure what the right way to say it, but I generally say it just like this "Coyote"  :biggrin: It doesn't bother be much how others use it as long as I know what they are talking about. Kinda like auto, automobile, car, its all the same in the end to me.

And no I haven't really shot a yote coyote (Sorry couldn't resist) with my .17 HMR. I would take the right shot all day long but agree its not the prescribed medication to effectively get the job done all of the time.  :sneer:

KySongDog

Quote from: weedwalker on October 11, 2010, 08:50:46 PM
Am I irritating you now? :wo:

Nope 'cause you're my favorite "ki-Yote-tee Magnet".    :alscalls: 

slagmaker

I can see the 17HMR as being the perfect caliber for coyotes.......................

if your trapping them :eyebrow: :alscalls:
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Yotehntr

:shrug:   I ain't changin my handle for noooo-body!!!  I was pretty "green" when I picked it... but there are wayyyy to dang many calls signed Yotehntr to back out now though!  :alscalls:  Funny I picked that name out at my 1st forum and kinda stuck with it.  To be honest it was a spur of the moment type of thing... I've just hung on to it.  Sorry if it pisses you of, but you'll get over it I'm sure.  :wink:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

KySongDog

Quote from: Yotehntr on October 12, 2010, 12:26:59 AM
:shrug:   I ain't changin my handle for noooo-body!!!  I was pretty "green" when I picked it... but there are wayyyy to dang many calls signed Yotehntr to back out now though!  :alscalls:  Funny I picked that name out at my 1st forum and kinda stuck with it.  To be honest it was a spur of the moment type of thing... I've just hung on to it.  Sorry if it pisses you of, but you'll get over it I'm sure.  :wink:

No problem with your handle, Brad.   :nono:   I was talking about using the word "yote" when referring to a coyote.   :eyebrownod: 

Sorry if I pee'd ya off about it.  But you'll get over it I'm sure.   :biggrin:

Bopeye

I thought about it Brad and your handle makes me madder than a Yellow Jacket.  :madd: God only knows it's gonna get worse but I think I know a cure, but your gonna have to hurry. Just send me another one of your calls, but make this one free, and I "might" calm down enough by LBL to talk to you.  :laf:  Otherwise, your just gonna be forced to talk with Jimmie the whole time. Sorry bud.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Yotehntr

Quote from: Semp on October 12, 2010, 05:21:56 AM
Sorry if I pee'd ya off about it.  But you'll get over it I'm sure.   :biggrin:

:laf:    I'm already over it bud!  :wink:

:nofgr:  I ain't falling for that again Bop!  :laf:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

vvarmitr

Well, then along those same lines does it irritate you when you see Semper Fidelis hacked to Semper Fi or Semp?  :wo:

Just asking.  :innocentwhistle:

KySongDog

Quote from: vvarmitr on October 12, 2010, 09:32:37 AM
Well, then along those same lines does it irritate you when you see Semper Fidelis hacked to Semper Fi or Semp?  :wo:

Just asking.  :innocentwhistle:

Nope. Got nothing to do with a coyote if'n ya hadn't noticed.    :innocentwhistle:

But now that you mention it, when someone hacks up the word "varmint" it kinda grates on the nerves a little.  :alscalls:

vayotehowler

Brad beat me to the punch was gonna ask the same question. And me too this is my 1st board and my fave :yoyo: :yoyo:

vvarmitr

Quote from: Semp on October 12, 2010, 09:55:19 AM
But now that you mention it, when someone hacks up the word "varmint" it kinda grates on the nerves a little.  :alscalls:
:alscalls:  :alscalls:  :alscalls:

Sorry! It was the only way I could get to fit on the license plate. :shrug: