• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Oh Jimbo

Started by awh, April 26, 2011, 09:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

awh

Littleman is asking about the fishing tourny this year? We have been waylaying the fat female bass as they are getting ready to go to their nest and the crappie are averaging 10 to 12 inches..... :biggrin:
Walleye are great with some fried taters as well... :eyebrow:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

FinsnFur

Your season open already?
We havent gotten that far yet. As of right now I see no reason not too, but it'll strongly depend on the amount of interest. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

awh

Season on Bass?

Walleye have almost quit running. We  have been catching bass for over a month and trout is open year round. With the exception of slot limits....we really don't have seasons on fishing.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

lilman

today i caught a 11" crappie off top water............. made me so mad that i knew the tourney wasn't going on.. :madd:
lilman the bass slayer

FinsnFur

Shoulda took a pic and brought er to us Cam. It's just as fun showing off them big ones :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

lilman

already ate it sorry ill take a pic of the next one :yoyo:
lilman the bass slayer

bigben

Quote from: FinsnFur on April 27, 2011, 05:19:58 AM
it'll strongly depend on the amount of interest. :wink:

I am game.  last year I really didn't start fishing too much till summer.  I started early this year.  well technically never really stopped.  went from ice fishin to fishin the river after ice out.  and been trying to fish as much as possible but this rain changes my plans too often. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.