• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

2007 Lake Fork Trip

Started by CypressSlough, March 23, 2007, 03:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CypressSlough

Guys, I am heading back to Lake Fork on Monday for our annual Fire Department fishing trip. Everyone I've talked to are reporting big fish everywhere. Hopefully they will still be around by the time we get there. I will post pics from the trip, if all goes well. They are forecasting rain for the whole trip, but we have fished through it before and faired really well. As long as it stays warm, we should have a great time. If not, we will have the cards and poker chips flying. LOL. Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

Hawks Feather

Brian,

Have a good time either fishing or (hopefully) winning.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Oh surrrrrrrrrre here we go again. Everyone taking fishing trips, and soon the pics will be getting posted....and the water here remains useless at 39 degrees.

Ahhhh, I guess..I got a month or so to go.  :iroll:

Enjoy yourself Brian  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CypressSlough

Yep the water down here is already a nice 62 degrees, and the air temp is in the 80's. Next week it'll be 110. LOL. Gotta love the southern weather. Freezing one day and burning up the next. I'll be sure to get some nice pics for ya to drool over. Brian.
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

CypressSlough

Hey guys, just made it back from Lake Fork. We had a pretty good trip considering the weather we had. It rained the first day and next morning. We still caught fish. The wind gave us hell but we managed. Biggset fish we boated was about 5 pounds. I lost one this morning, trying to lip the fish instead of getting out the net, that was about 11 pounds. At least that's what the guide that trolled over to us told me. He said he'd been trying to catch that fish for about 3 hours straight and finally gave up. Evidently he had gotten the fish pretty PO'd, cause he bit on the first pitch I gave him. We did get our lines broken several times during the trip, too. But all in all, it was a good trip. I'll post a few pics shortly. Brian.
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503