Golf Cart and a Bobcat

Started by KySongDog, March 09, 2007, 10:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

You don't see this everyday!   :roflmao:

http://www.abc25.com/Global/story.asp?S=6202684

Missouri man shares his golf cart with a bobcat

CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo.

Rabbits don't always bring good luck. Ask Missouri water plant worker, Mitch Walter.

He was at work, inspecting treatment plant property in a golf cart, when a rabbit leaped onto the passenger seat. Hot in pursuit, a 25-pound bobcat. The rabbit leaped to freedom, leaving Walter riding along with the bobcat.

Walter got some scratches on his neck as he shoved the bobcat out.

And then he had to go get a painful round of rabies shots, but figures it could have been worse.

ccp2

I believe i would have let him have the cart not try 2 shuve him out

Bopeye

What a weiner...........Just set on 'em. Makes them the.........FLAT cat........ :innocentwhistle: :nono:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

DirtyDog

Quote from: Bopeye on March 09, 2007, 03:08:19 PM
What a weiner...........Just set on 'em. Makes them the.........FLAT cat........ :innocentwhistle: :nono:

Now Bopeye, we need to be sensitive to other peoples feelings here. Not everyone is as fortunate as us to have an extra large derier.........

Bopeye

Funny you mention that...........I have to go to Sensitivity training on Friday for my job....... :rolleye: I can't imagine why......... :wo: :confused:

DirtyDog

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

KySongDog

Quote from: Bopeye on March 10, 2007, 06:13:12 PM
Funny you mention that...........I have to go to Sensitivity training on Friday for my job....... :rolleye: I can't imagine why......... :wo: :confused:

Lemmee see........maybe somebody thinks you are an arse.    Bwaaaaaa!  :roflmao:   :roflmao:

Just kidding......definitely NOT trying to drag up that "arse" thread again.   :biggrin:

Bopeye

Quote from: Semp on March 11, 2007, 06:51:36 AM
Quote from: Bopeye on March 10, 2007, 06:13:12 PM

Lemmee see........maybe somebody thinks you are an arse.    Bwaaaaaa!  :roflmao:   :roflmao:

Just kidding......definitely NOT trying to drag up that "arse" thread again.   :biggrin:

Now that's funny right thar........I don't care who you are........ :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Your right though Semp..........it's mandatory for everyone in the entire company. It appears that it might have stemmed from a most unfortunate incident that I might have been involved in..... :wink:

Bopeye

BTW, where has "Arse" been? He ain't ticked at me is he?  :huh:

KySongDog

Naw, he ain't ticked at nobody.  I haven't heard from him in a while either.  He has a new job and I think that keeps him busy and off the forum.

I'm retired so I's gots plenty of time to worry the hail out of y'all.   :biggrin:

Bopeye

Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I like you worrying us........your my kind of dude... :yoyo: