• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Took my little sidekick out yesterday...

Started by Hidehunter, March 18, 2012, 01:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hidehunter

And she smoked everybody on the water.  She did very good for just turning 2.  I casted it and she did everything else.  She fought them in and the whole 9 yards and then I took them off the hook for her.  Next is to teach her how to fillet them out lol.  She was telling everybody she was catching muskies and I didnt have the heart to tell her they were trout.

Daddy boated this one that evening after I took her home
Denver                                           

coyote101

That is great stuff. What a doll baby she is. And quite the little fisherman too.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Hidehunter

Quote from: coyote101 on March 18, 2012, 01:15:52 PM
That is great stuff. What a doll baby she is. And quite the little fisherman too.

Thank Ya Pat...I'm a pretty proud poppa and she really does do an excellent job for her age.
Denver                                           

Frogman

She's a real cutie!!  Good fisherman too!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

riverboss

what a cutie pie! Nice looking fish she caught. :highclap:

FinsnFur

:laf: Thats awesome. Hopefully she keeps her interest in it. She's gonna make an excellent fishing partner :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

That is great.  I actually think that she is better catching the trout since they are way better to eat.

Jerry

Okanagan

Great pics!  You have a cutie and she's at a fun age to catch fish.  Thanks for posting.

nastygunz

I like that first pic shes showing that trout who the boss is :biggrin: