• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Tried out my new crank baits...

Started by Hidehunter, April 21, 2012, 01:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hidehunter

Got out for a while yesterday since the weather was beautiful and they are calling for snow Monday.  Wanted to put my new crankbaits through a test run before I sold them.  Seen 6 muskies but they were all lazy and wouldnt eat.  They would just lazily follow the crank in and then fade off.  Real tickled with how the new baits look and work though.  My buddy was with me and he did catch a hawg of a bass on one of the crappie colored ones.  Didnt weigh or measure her but she was a nice one.

Denver                                           

coyote101

Good Lord! That is a nice fish.  :bowingsmilie:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Hidehunter

Also caught this 'beast' on one of my cranks...have no idea what that thing was thinking lol.  Pic not very good because was taken with a cell phone.

Denver                                           

FinsnFur

Thats a helluva nice fish :congrats:
You guys still in prespawn? Your calling it a she and it looks like it dropped its eggs or it's a male.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hidehunter

We still have some that hasnt dropped their eggs but I believe most already have.  We have had some really warm weather here lately.  Water temp yesterday was 65 degrees.  Thats all getting ready to change because they are calling for up to a foot of snow for first of the week  :shock2:  Was up to 76 degrees outside yesterday.
Denver