• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Back from Camping (Pic heavy)

Started by Hidehunter, June 17, 2012, 10:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hidehunter

Put a few in the boat the first of the week but water got above 80 degrees toward the end and its real hard on the muskies to catch them when the water gets that hot so I quite fishing.  Had a little Luck the first of the week though.

I caught this one when the water got hot and she was wore out by the time I got her in the net so I didnt take her out of the water.  She was the reason I gave it up for rest of week.  My lake fishing is done till September when water cools.  Time to pound the rivers...

West Virginia Sunrise

Sunset
Denver                                           

riverboss

Nice fish Hidehunter :congrats: it looks like you had a good trip those sun set and rises are sure pretty.

FinsnFur

Awesome pics.  :highclap: :yoyo:
That first pic is a beautiful blonde ey?  :eyebrow:

I admire your level of respect for mother natures aquatic resources. Fishing is a very important pastime and resource for me, and I try to teach my kids to give it the same respect I see you display over and over again..  :congrats: Kudo's to you :wink:

Your last pic is something else :eyebrownod:    The wake from your boat is being mocked by the cloud pattern.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hidehunter

Thank Ya Jimbo,  I teach my kids the same.  I actually just about busted some teenagers a$$e$ this week though.  I seen them catching small crappie under a bridge and at this lake you can catch a crappie every cast.  They were pulling them up and unhooking them and throwing them against the bridge and laughing.  Absolutly went right through me.  They did not think I was a very nice guy when I said my piece.  I cant post what I told them but I didnt hold back anything.  To bad their parents didnt teach them the way we teach our kids.

I like that particular pic to...It actually became my screensaver.
Denver                                           

FinsnFur

Good job :eyebrownod: There's no doubt I woulda approached that situation the same way.
It's not entirely their fault with parents not teaching them anything different, but ya gotta step in and say hey  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

You guys really make me jealous when I see all these fishing pictures.  I'm going to stop openning any more threads in the fishing section.

Nice sunset and nice fish.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

Awesome looking fish and scenery.  Sure looks like you enjoyed yourself.  And like Jim said, it is nice to read about your decision to practice fish conservation.

Jerry

coyote101

Looks like another great trip. I would love to catch Muskie sometime.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

iahntr

Scott

Okanagan

Yes, good thread,  great pics and content.