• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Bachelor party

Started by Dave, August 19, 2012, 01:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Getting ready to take a walk out back this a.m. and saw a few deer from the back porch.  Grabbed the binocs to see any were bucks, and then several others joined them.  One big ole bachelor party going on. 

Eight total with the biggest being a heavy eight pt. 

There was also a red fox running around in and out of the brush just behind them all, but no pics of him. 

FinsnFur

A sausage fest :alscalls: :alscalls:

Boy that 8 pointer is real good sized, isnt he?
Something tells me I should put those two sentences in different posts so they arent together, indicating that one may be referring to the other.  :doh2:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Dave

:argh:  :argh: :mad2:
  That big guy popped back out last night around 6 pm (right where Dante was planning on hanging a stand), only to be run off by our Lab/Border Collie mix.  She probably ran it to the next county.   :madd:  Nothing more frustrating than a dog that won't listen.  needless to say, I'm sending away for a shock collar today. 

A sidenote to HuntNCarve - I just got done telling Dante, "we have to save that one for Mr. Paul."   :wink:

HuntnCarve

Looks like they were just down from the ladder stand I shot my biggest buck ever from?  :innocentwhistle: Tell Dante that he and his father can have dibs on that big one.  I'm perfectly happy to settle for one of the others.  :laf: It's amazing how the bucks just seem to show up a couple months before the season.  Gives you hope for a good hunting season.
Don't know what to tell you about the dog?  The shock collar will definitely impart some obedience after a lesson or two.

D.

Carolina Coyote

My eyes may be deceiving me but that bigBoy looks like a 10 Pointer to me???? cc