• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

You will notice...

Started by FinsnFur, March 16, 2007, 05:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

:eyebrownod:

.....Todd's banner running on the forums now with the others. Todd wanted a banner made to perhaps draw other interested resources to his call collecting, and offer some of his resources to other would be collectors.

Now we gotta get him to publish a web site :wink:

Until then...and I didn't know if I could do it or not but it seems to be working, I wrapped a :mailto; script around the banner when I uploaded it to the banner rotation script itself.
So now when someone clicks on his banner instead of going to a website, it should automatically open a composite e-mail in your default mail program, addresses to him, from you, with a subject line of "Predator Calls".

Sometimes I scare myself   :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

THO Game Calls

That's just too cool!   Nicely done Mr. Jim.   

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

nailbender

Well you lost me when you wrapped it around then inserted? Or whatever, but we'lll have to see if it works!  If nothing else to harrass him a little! :laf:

Bob D

That was impressive Jimmer!

Todd Rahm

Hey thanks Jim. Its super cool.  :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

Bender..........you stay away I don't like the sounds of what ou just said.  :nono:

Todd Rahm

I might mention..............the guilde thing was a little pre-mature, but they should have my fee and application by now. If'n ya need Steve let me know if its a problem.  :confused:

And the email works Jim.  :biggrin:

DirtyDog

Bopeye

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Hawks Feather

I love getting flashed by a nice call   :eyebrownod:  and Jim did an excellent job flashing Todd's.  Somehow that just doesn't  that sound right?

Jerry

Ladobe

I'm not sure either Jim or Todd could be considered "right" anyway Jerry, so not to worry.   :roflmao:

Great banner Jimbo.   The time delay for changes might be a little too fast to me, but other than that it gets the job done.   Maybe rather than getting a direct patch to Todd's email by clicking on the banner, a suggestion would be to click it and have instant access to his bank account to withdraw funds for all the calls you build so they can be shipped sooner.   Would save everyone a lot of time and effort since Todd is going to buy most of the calls anyway if he sees them before any of the other collectors or hunters do.   :wo:

L.

USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

R Buker

Looks good. 

Do I have to click on the banner to have him send me a free call or will he do it from here?   :yoyo:  :congrats:  :huh: :huh: :huh:

bowjunkie

Quote from: Ladobe on March 17, 2007, 10:27:33 AM
 Would save everyone a lot of time and effort since Todd is going to buy most of the calls anyway if he sees them before any of the other collectors or hunters do.   :wo:

L.

:biggrin: at least I get a reprieve Todd can't see all of em at work so i get a chance at a few  :eyebrow:

awh

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.