• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Happy belated birthday!!!!

Started by Bopeye, March 19, 2007, 08:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Kiyitec and MSK565.............I'm so sorry for missing your birthdays........I hope they were good'uns...... :biggrin:

I guess with all the pups coming and such I just plain overlooked it. So sorry...... :iroll:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

msk565

had planned on going hunting (what else is there).when i got home from work,my wife, said we have to go to your moms(she has been sick as of late). turned out to be a surprise party.had a great time and lots of cabelas gift cards.cant wait to go spend it...thanks for the b day wishes.....bopeye, i see you are still over at the beagle board.i am assuming that you are him...that is why i started hunting coyotes.....to save my beagles  thanks again..... mike
Love the music of a beagle on a hot bunny track

Bopeye

Quote from: msk565 on March 20, 2007, 07:58:59 AM
.bopeye, i see you are still over at the beagle board.i am assuming that you are him...that is why i started hunting coyotes.....to save my beagles  thanks again..... mike

Sounds like you had a fun birthday.  :yoyo:

I assume you are talking about the beagle board where I moderate.........do you go by the same handle over there? Just curious.
BTW, who pointed you to this board?

msk565

same name....i think i got here by searching for predator calls.do not remember for sure.are you from east tn.?? lived north of nashville in the country outside of hendersonville and gallatin.lived there and atlanta and birmingham for 6 years before moving back home to sw pa.      mike

Bopeye

Ya came to the right place msk.... :highclap:
I hope you've been having a good time hunting coyotes.
What kind of beagles do you run?
I use to have some linebred Sock it to me stuff with a little Branko thrown in there for good measure. Branko's Jack of all Trades always seems to help out.  :wink:
Then I got roped into the Patch fever..........man is that a ride..... :shck:
If I ever get back into beagling.........I'll go with the Patch stuff again..... :biggrin:

msk565

only have 2 akc females now. don't remember what blood line,would have to look it up.did have a male whoes great grand dad was jack of all trades.he could run the fur off of a rabbit but was a little mouthy.liked him a lot, but he got aggresive towards my daughter.found a young guy that lived by himself,no kids and the 2 of them fell in love.says the dog has been fine ever since.both of my girls are from the same litter.they are med to slow speed.sometimes too slow if your running with some one else.walkie - talkie dogs i guess.but i love um and we kill enough rabbits to keep us happy,even a few with the bow.....mike