• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Starting them young!

Started by browning204, March 20, 2007, 10:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

browning204

Here is Christina, she is 6 months old and already blowing her favorite THO closed reed distress call. She does do pretty good until the call gets full of drool, then it sounds like a drowning snowshoe hare!

FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

FinsnFur

Cool.   :congrats:
She's gonna have some killer eyes when she gets older. The kind that get her anything she wants.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

studabaka

Sweet  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: Nothing like a THO ..... Makes ya drool at any age.  :biggrin:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

browning204

Quote from: studabaka on March 20, 2007, 02:38:53 PM
Sweet  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: Nothing like a THO ..... Makes ya drool at any age.  :biggrin:

Ain't that the truth!

browning204

Quote from: FinsnFur on March 20, 2007, 02:31:15 PM
Cool.   :congrats:
She's gonna have some killer eyes when she gets older. The kind that get her anything she wants.  :wink:

Ya, I think I am in for it, I can hear my bank accounts going into the negative as I type this!!! :laf:

Well, at least she's cute like her daddy!!!  :roflmao:

FinsnFur

*cough cough  I aint touchin that one  :innocentwhistle:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

studabaka

I'm guessing  :confused: well maybe in the hair dept, but the rest is all mom  :wink:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

browning204

Actually I still have all my hair even though I wear a baseball hat 24/7. But she really is a mix of us both.

WhiteHare

Getting her own THO at 6 mos...... looks like those eyes are already working.

You got a real cutie there.

Richard
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

browning204

She is a lucky little girl!!!  I can't wait till she is old enough to shoot a .17HMR or .22.

Hopefully she will take an interest in coyote hunting, we watch alot of coyote videos.

Well, until Momma gets home then we swear that we have been watching cartoons!!!

Bopeye

I saw this at work today and wanted to reply.........

You have a beautiful little girl............the pictures are......can I say this around this crowd..... adorable...... :wink:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

browning204

Thank you bopeye,

in this crowd, you mighta put your neck on the chop block!!  :wink:

I think they will leave you alone since it is about a little girl but, if you had said that about a gun or truck. Lets just say the would be on you like a chicken on a june bug.

Hawks Feather

You have a very cute daughter and I really like the pictures.  Do have a question.  Does she get to keep the call while cutting teeth?   :laf:   Just wondering since my youngest granddaughter has two teeth through and another about to make an appearance.

Jerry

browning204

No, she can't keep it while teething. I wouldn't want the calls getting chewed up. I think her droolin on it is enough!

Bopeye

Quote from: browning204 on March 20, 2007, 07:00:36 PM
Thank you bopeye,

in this crowd, you mighta put your neck on the chop block!!  :wink:

I think they will leave you alone since it is about a little girl but, if you had said that about a gun or truck. Lets just say the would be on you like a chicken on a june bug.

It would have to be a big chicken........I'm kinda big for a june bug..... :eyebrow:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

keekee

Thats a awesome pic! You should be very proud of that little girl!

Brent

KySongDog

Great lookin' little girl ya got there!  Congrats!

Semp