• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Mannnnnnn fishing sucks right now

Started by FinsnFur, June 16, 2013, 08:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

The rivers a mess, spilling out of her banks, dropping nearly a foot a day and then back up. :doh2:
My babys were home for the weekend, and I promised em Id save them some Morels and take em fishing. Only one of those situations panned out like I wanted it too.

We caught this honker the minute the first line hit the water. I thought wooooooooo here go! .....Never had another nibble.

Katie thinks she's Ernie Brown (Call of the Wildman woman) cause she can catch frogs with her bare hands. And with the interest in fishing quickly dwindling she took to putting the sneak on some frogs. But as you can tell they were frustrating her ALSO :laf:

At one point she was on her hands and knees in 6 inches of mud and river slop. She saw me pulling the camera outta my pocket and stood up perdy quick. :alscalls:

Ahhhh well. Being able to spend some time with em wasnt going to get spoiled by anything  :nono:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Sounds like she is getting more experience.  Not only at catching things but also seeing you make a move for the camera.    :biggrin:

Jerry

Okanagan

Looks like an enjoyable Father's Day anyway.

I spent the past few days NE of La Ronge, Saskatchewan getting drenched by torrential non-stop rain and chased off of the water by lightning.  Great time with good friends but really poor fishing by local standards. 

Dave

Luckily you had morels to feed the kids!  Bet they were fighting at the dinner table over the panfish, though.