• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Where will he be this year?

Started by JohnP, May 13, 2014, 04:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

In 2014, all eyes will be on the D-Day landings Beaches and the sites of the Battle of Normandy. The 70th anniversary of D-Day and the Battle of Normandy will be commemorated by many Allied Heads of State and hundreds of thousands of visitors from all over the world.

Where will he be this year?

Every year the French have a 4 day celebration in Normandy complete with American uniforms, tanks, jeeps and guns. They still honor the Americans who died there....

June 6, 2014, the 70th anniversary of "D-Day", the largest invasion ever attempted, where 200,000 Americans stormed the beaches at Normandy to begin the final push to defeat Nazi Germany in WWII. D-Day marked the turning point in WWII in Europe . European heads of state make it a point to recall and honor the sacrifices of those who landed in Normandy , as have all our Presidents....except one.

In the 69 years since D-Day, there are four occasions when the President of the United States chose not to visit the D-Day Monument that honors the soldiers killed during the Invasion.

The occasions were:

1. Barack Obama, 2010
2. Barack Obama, 2011
3. Barack Obama, 2012
4. Barack Obama, 2013

For the past 70 years, every American President except Obama have taken the time to honor the memory and sacrifices of the 6,000 American soldiers killed on D-Day.

June 6 2010, Obama had no events scheduled.

June 6, 2011, Obama met with the National Security team and was interviewed by WEWS Cleveland and WDIV in Detroit about the auto industry - FAR too busy to visit the D-Day memorial.

June 6, 2012, instead of honoring our fallen soldiers, Obama made a campaign trip to California on Air Force 1
(at our expense) to raise funds for (his) upcoming election.

June 6, 2013, Obama was doing ANOTHER fund raiser with the multimillionaires in the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee in Palo Alto CA , once again at our expense.

SHAME ON AMERICA FOR ELECTING A PRESIDENT WHO DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE THE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF: HE IS ABSOLUTELY A DISGRACE TO ALL WHO FOUGHT FOR THIS NATION AND GAVE THEIR LIVES.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

John,

I think he has a hang-nail planned for 2014 and will be unable to speak.  Either that or his teleprompter will be not working since it respects D-Day more than the president.  Either way, I will say that he will pass on it - again.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Quote from: JohnP on May 13, 2014, 04:59:05 PM
SHAME ON AMERICA FOR ELECTING A PRESIDENT WHO DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE THE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF: HE IS ABSOLUTELY A DISGRACE TO ALL WHO FOUGHT FOR THIS NATION AND GAVE THEIR LIVES.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaMEN :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote

I think I saw where he is going to Cooperstown to the Baseball Hall of Fame, really important thing to do? Dipshit President!!