• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Glasses

Started by riverboss, August 01, 2015, 04:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riverboss

I lost my glasses a couple weeks ago" I'm blind as a bat reading without them.
So I needed a new pair! A friend of mine told me about Zinni optical on the interweb. He said he buys glasses all the time for the family threw them for $20.00. Kids are hard on them!
So I gave them a try, I wanted a little better pair than there standard cheaply made ones for $20.00 they have any thing you can get at your optometrist even auto shade.
I spent $48.00 on a set so I could use for work and figured if it turned out OK I would get a really good set.
They are just as good as my $700.00 pair I lost!
The web site walks you threw the ordering process. If you need a backup or a new pair just get your script or get a eye exam at Walmart and call your order in, the savings is worth it.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

FinsnFur

Interesting. I've anticipated getting a pair of glasses as I can feel my vision going as I get old like you, lol
This year I added vision to my insurance when they did the open enrollment renewal procedure and I've done nothing but procrastinate ever since, worried about the cost. It'd be nice to have two pair since they make us wear side shields and the whole gig at work, so this place you speak of might be kinda handy. :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

riverboss

Jim I spend a average of $700.00 a yr with insurance I can go to Walmart for the eye exam its $75.00 and tell them I'm ordering on line. Which they don't care the the person doing it must not make much from the actual glasses. They will give you your PD and script you pick out what you want and order. They have safety and polarised sun glass with your script also.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com