Pike Fillet?

Started by Todd Rahm, August 11, 2015, 01:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Rahm

I would love to be this fast!  :congrats:

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Todd Rahm on August 11, 2015, 01:50:00 PM
I would love to be this fast!  :congrats:

You just need a little more practice and you will be there.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Okanagan

A few years ago some American friends came with me to fish northern Saskatchewan with a Cree friend and his family.  At that time one of his daughters was a 14 year old beauty.  When we got back to the fish cleaning table the first afternoon, one of the Americans started slowly and clumsily to fillet a large pike before our host got everything from the boat.  Normally that is the helpful, responsible thing to do if you caught fish. My Cree friend was too courteous to do anything but watch.  All of us watched, me thinking of how fast and perfectly our host would fillet the fish.  About the time the man got done with one side, Y bones still in the ragged chunk of meat, the girl asked, "Do you want me to fix that for you?"   

He looked startled as we chuckled.  The girl edged him aside, zipped the remaining bones out of the side he'd done and whipped a boneless perfect fillet off of the other side.  By that time we were all laughing except the girl who didn't realize how bad she'd made him look.    She beamed.  The man is good at running his business and investing, comfortable in his abilities enough to accept when he is way outside of them.  He still tells how that pretty girl cleans fish.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com