• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Where in the $*@! is this Kayak!

Started by FinsnFur, March 13, 2016, 10:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

5 SHOTS

Jim, I would like to thank you for the use of the corporate kayak but it is too early in the year. The ponds are still froze over here and while the river is open, the current is just to fast. I use two 15 lb anchors in my 14 ft boat. I will be forwarding it to someone farther south as soon as possible. Thank you again.

:alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

slagmaker

The creeks are perfect here Art. And I have a little vacation time so send it this way. With the direction of the stream flows around here I belive I can take it about three quarters the way to Ed. If someone could pick it up from there then When he gets it maybe he can install an achor system, or not.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

KySongDog

No kayak yet?  Jim might have fallen victim to the 'ol kayak scam. It is sort of like the Nigerian you-won-$19million-now-send-me-your-bank-info letter but they do it with kayaks for the cheese heads in Wisc. land.   :laf:

HaMeR

Quote from: 5 SHOTS on March 19, 2016, 05:59:23 PM
Jim, I would like to thank you for the use of the corporate kayak but it is too early in the year. The ponds are still froze over here and while the river is open, the current is just to fast. I use two 15 lb anchors in my 14 ft boat. I will be forwarding it to someone farther south as soon as possible. Thank you again.

Didja try riding it down a snow covered mountain Art??  :eyebrow: :eyebrow:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

5 SHOTS

Quote from: HaMeR on March 20, 2016, 05:58:19 AM
Quote from: 5 SHOTS on March 19, 2016, 05:59:23 PM

Didja try riding it down a snow covered mountain Art??  :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

I never thought of that!  :doh2: You guys will have to send it back when you are done with it. :biggrin:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

FinsnFur

They said they discontinued the kayak so they sent me a table of greater or equal value. :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

weedwalker

I think I'd rather have my money back than a list of what they think you need to choose from.

Okanagan

Quote from: FinsnFur on March 20, 2016, 10:46:41 AM
They said they discontinued the kayak so they sent me a table of greater or equal value. :shrug:

WTG you lucky dog!  You scored big time! Much safer, less risk of drowning and I'll bet it is more comfortable to sit at the table than in the kayak.

nastygunz

So that is an emotion kayak, does that mean it turns red when you're angry, and turns blue if you're sad, kind of like one of the old mood rings?  :innocentwhistle:

riverboss

So you picked one that no one buys so the stopped making it? Dam the luck! I thought I was the only one that did that.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

Hawks Feather

As long as the ones you get to pick from are higher quality models I think it might be worth the past couple of week wait.

Jerry

FinsnFur

I wonder if I can use my new pole leashes on my fork and spoon with the new table. :shrug:
I was kidding by the way. They didnt call and offer to send me a table or discontinue the kayak Im waiting for.  You guys were havin so much fun with me wondering where the thing was I figured I'd join in.  :biggrin:

It's gonna show up tomorrow, I just know it is. :eyebrownod:
It HAS TOO  :sad:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

FinsnFur

Had an email setting here tonight when I got home saying that ABF freight was delivering the kayak and it would be at my work address today.
Hmmm, Im the head receiver and ummm well I dont recall signing for it. [emoji19]

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Okanagan

Quote from: FinsnFur on March 21, 2016, 06:36:20 PM
Had an email setting here tonight when I got home saying that ABF freight was delivering the kayak and it would be at my work address today.
Hmmm, Im the head receiver and ummm well I dont recall signing for it. [emoji19]

Some cosmic Dude is messing with your head!

Hawks Feather

What could possibly go wrong?    :iroll:

Jerry

pitw

Quote from: FinsnFur on March 21, 2016, 06:36:20 PM

This may be starting to lose it's humor.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

I picked up a 240 centimeter paddle a couple weekends ago. I was going to go out in the shop and get it and hang it above the TV with a sign under it that says "someday I'll have a kayak"... like Clyde suggested LOL. But I just now got the time to do it and I don't feel like going all the way back out there LOL.

On a good note, I got a phone call today from the trucking company asking if somebody will be available to sign for it tomorrow. [emoji2]

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

slagmaker

Now what in the heck are you going to do with a body wrapped in plastic and a bunch of old tires?
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.