• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

First decent bass for this year.

Started by bigben, May 01, 2016, 06:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigben

First two decent bass this year. Its been slow so far. The creek still isnt giving up many fish but last weekend i was greated with a nice smallie. Its been rainin so the waters getting some color now it might be decent this weekend.

Yesterday i spent most of the day on raystown and managed one largemouth. With it being cold and the cold front it pushed em deep. I caught him off a ledge 15 ft down.

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Dale

when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

HaMeR

Couple nice fish Ben!!  :yoyo: :yoyo: Congratulations for sure!!  :highclap: :highclap:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Quit showin off! You suck.

Thats the long version of gawd Im jealous as hell right now.

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Dave

Never fished Raystown, but that is sure a nice looking bass.
I was out with the yak about a week ago around Harrisburg (put in off City Island).  Was looking for you as I figure that's your home court.  Ended up with 5 smallies between 14 to 18 inches.

bigben

I havent fished the susky since labor day last year dave when i ripped the skeg off my motor for the second time.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.