• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Mossberg 835 Owners.

Started by nastygunz, February 21, 2017, 07:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

My main shotgun for 20+ years has been a Mossberg 835.  I have multi use for it with a turkey barrel and a rifled scoped slug barrel.  In the off-season I use it as my main home defense shotgun. I was talking to somebody the other day who told me that Mossberg makes a home defense barrel for the 835 but does not advertise it anywhere you have to call the company and ask about it so here is what I got from the following email inquiry:

" Hi J.,

Thank you for your email. We do have an 18.5” barrel for the 835 available. It is part number 12946MT and costs $100+$8.95 S/H. This is a cylinder bore barrel meaning it would not come compatible for chokes. To order call 1-800-363-3555 and press 1 for customer service.".

Sincerely,

Customer Service Team
O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc.

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

nastygunz

To be honest I thought the guy who told me that was full of buffalo chips.

KySongDog

Quote from: nastygunz on February 21, 2017, 07:41:04 PM

Thank you for your email. We do have an 18.5” barrel for the 835 available. It is part number 12946MT and costs $100+$8.95 S/H. This is a cylinder bore barrel meaning it would not come compatible for chokes. To order call 1-800-363-3555 and press 1 for customer service.".

Sincerely,

Customer Service Team
O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc.

That is a very good price considering it is a specialty item.

kyfuzzyface

Fuzzy

FinsnFur

Press 1 for customer service. Not for English...for customer service :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

I use one of the Knoxx spec ops collapsible type stocks with the recoil suppression and it works pretty dang good, been using it for quite a few years.

Quote from: kyfuzzyface on February 22, 2017, 06:15:25 PM
My 835 kills on both ends  :confused:

slagmaker

But did you order one of the 18.5" barrels?
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

nastygunz

Not yet but I'm going to.