• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Now I know why Jimbo headed out to Colorady !$!$!

Started by nastygunz, July 05, 2017, 05:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

FinsnFur

Didnt know a thing about that :wo:
I didnt see anyplace to really catch a pike either. Seen some awesome creeks coming down out of the mountains though.  :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Careful there or you'll find yourself throwing all your bass gear  out to pursue the king of game fish, the trout!🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟

FinsnFur

We stopped at a bar one night that had a mountain creek flowing under the back deck. It was pretty surreal. Stand there on the deck watching the crystal clear water rushing past underneath you. All of a sudden we realized there was three trout there. Each suspended aloft behind a rock waiting for prey. Pretty cool. I think there's a pic of it in that collection.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Quote from: FinsnFur on July 11, 2017, 10:54:15 PM
We stopped at a bar one night that had a mountain creek flowing under the back deck.

I don't think that I would last very long there.  After a few sips of beer, listening to the running water, and I would be off for the restroom.  Only to have it start all over again and again.

Jerry

nastygunz

That reminds me of the classic book, The Yellow Stream, by I.P. Freely.... :innocentwhistle:

Quote from: Hawks Feather on July 12, 2017, 12:00:55 PM
We stopped at a bar one night that had a mountain creek flowing under the back deck.

I don't think that I would last very long there.  After a few sips of beer, listening to the running water, and I would be off for the restroom.  Only to have it start all over again and again.

Jerry

Hawks Feather

Quote from: nastygunz on July 12, 2017, 06:44:38 PM
That reminds me of the classic book, The Yellow Stream, by I.P. Freely.... :innocentwhistle:

Quote from: Hawks Feather on July 12, 2017, 12:00:55 PM

Jerry

Followed closely by 'Antlers in the Treetops' by Who Goosed Da Moose

nastygunz

And of course the sweeping epic saga set in colonial India, Revenge of The Tiger, by Claude Balls🐅