• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

got to meet a Fins and Fur Member

Started by Okanagan, July 13, 2017, 08:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okanagan

A F & F member came out my way last week so we had breakfast and then grabbed a few hours to drive around and see the neighborhood.  Anybody recognize this character?

Still some snow around but the parking lot is clear.  He musta been in the outhouse when I tried to take his pic.

Makes for a good runoff in the creeks and rivers.

I really enjoyed the time with him, way too short.  Interesting life story, as is true of nearly everybody if we get to hear it.

Thanks for taking time to stop by.

Hawks Feather

Well, I know it isn't me.  I don't have tan lines like that on my legs.    :biggrin:  But I wish that I was there.

Jerry

Coulter

Those are tan lines that can only be had by a knucklehead from Pennsylvania...Made sure to get that in the picture didn't ya Clyde?!? :doh2: There's a story behind those ridiculous tan lines too. Chicks dig that by the way...

I had pics too...but, well, I'll fill you guys in on that later tonight. I have to get to work.

Thanks again for everything Clyde. It was great meeting you. I really enjoyed the drive up into see Baker and Shuksan. I'm bringing gear next time!!

Steve

JohnP

You could have bet your last damn dollar it wasn't me  I was gonna say Steve but he posted before I could reply.  Can't stand all that white stuff, unless I'm elk hunting.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Okanagan

Quote from: JohnP on July 14, 2017, 09:50:16 AM
You could have bet your last damn dollar it wasn't me  I was gonna say Steve but he posted before I could reply.  Can't stand all that white stuff, unless I'm elk hunting.

Our snow is civilized.  Most of the time it stays on the mountain where we can visit it 365 days of the year.  It must have gotten drunk or something last winter when it came down to our house and was laying up against our door one morning.

An inch of tracking snow is a thing to behold, beauteous.  Otherwise I hate snow as well!

nastygunz

It has been 65° here for the last two days in the middle of July and I am already dreading next winter!  :huh: :huh:

FinsnFur

I didnt know who it was but I loved your pics!
I'm ready for some snow myself...and if I had those mountains to view it would be even better.
Alaska take me away :jump:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com