Main Menu

Shameful

Started by coyote101, September 24, 2017, 10:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

The NFL is dead to me.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

KySongDog

Quote from: coyote101 on September 24, 2017, 10:46:34 AM
The NFL is dead to me.

Pat

My thoughts exactly.  Everyone of the NFL players is rich for one reason. They play a silly game in the USA, the country they now express hatred for.   

nastygunz

DISGUSTING!

8-year-old football players kneel during national anthem before game. Their coach needs to be tarred and feathered and they need to be re-educated at Parris Island or Little Creek.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/09/19/8-year-old-football-players-kneel-during-national-anthem-before-game/23215233/

nastygunz

If my kids had ever done that when they were little I would've walked right out and put my boot right up their asses...come to think of it if they did it right now as adults they would get the same treatment from me
:argh: :argh: :argh:🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

riverboss

The parents need they're asses kicked!
I don't know how much more stupidity we can take and still survive as a country.

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk

Todd Rahm

Same here! Burning ever NFL thing in the house when I get back.

Seems all major sports are rolling this way.......and the stars think they can use their misguided agendas to influence others.

Well you influenced me to never watch another profession sport.

Come on Olympics!!!!

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Todd Rahm on September 24, 2017, 03:50:28 PM

Come on Olympics!!!!

And high school and college sports.

Jerry

JohnP

THANK YOU US Army RANGER Alejandro Villanueva, Pittsburgh Steeler and U.S. Army Ranger who stood alone for the national anthem. For every other player that disrespected our country. GO SCREW YOURSELF AND EVERY TEAM OWNER YOU PLAY FOR.

Like Pat said the NFL is dead for me. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nastygunz

"The gesture came after President Donald Trump spoke Friday about NFL players who kneel during the national anthem. "

“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, you’d say, ‘Get that son of a b---- off the field right now. Out! He’s fired,’” Trump said at a rally in Huntsville, Alabama.

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

Dave

Quote from: JohnP on September 24, 2017, 07:05:29 PM
THANK YOU US Army RANGER Alejandro Villanueva, Pittsburgh Steeler and U.S. Army Ranger who stood alone for the national anthem. For every other player that disrespected our country. GO SCREW YOURSELF AND EVERY TEAM OWNER YOU PLAY FOR.

Like Pat said the NFL is dead for me.
I feel the same.  Thank you Villanueva and as for anyone not standing, or present on the field, see the above toned down shout out

nastygunz

Effin Effers!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Okanagan

Shameful is being kind.  This post is dangerous in that it is ruminating in type with green thoughts not yet cured nor aged.  Wife and I are pondering on this copy-cat trend that disrespects the flag and that is based on ignorance and self serving emotion.  I think that part of the sub-conscious feeling driving some of the black players is a kind of vestigial emotion from people who now have the freedom to protest and are doing so as a make-up for past history,  because their forebears could not protest this way.  Even if my arm chair guessing is true, the best label I can put on it is wrong headed and I think the majority have much worse motives.

My wife and I both enjoy football and for years have made Monday Night football a date night at a sports bar or big screen restaurant.   We are home tonight.  Wife is noting companies that support this nonsense with their advertising and she has a long memory when companies persist in doing the wrong thing.  BTW, we have no TV to shut off nor a single pro sport cap or shirt or anything else. 

As to the start of it, Kapernick must be amazed.  When I watched him during the last two seasons he played, I said at the time that his body language proclaimed that he did not want to play football any more.  He did this stunt as a way to become a star with leftist media while he escaped football before he got cut for poor play.

One other natter:  today I read the full explanation from a player as to why he kneels.  His "facts" were inaccurate and he made no sense though he strongly said that he did not intend it as disrespect to the flag nor to service people.  He sounded like the flip side of those who recently defended the Confederate flag.  It does not matter what it means to him if he does a public action that means something negative to a huge percentage of other people.  Their perception that his act is disrespectful is every bit as valid as his perception of it.

If the football players want less racism, this is a stupid road to get there.

We are watching the demise of a culture and of the most free and prosperous nation in history. 

FinsnFur

Its very saddening. Im in disbelief at some of the players taking part of the protesting.  :rolleye: I'm still trying to sort out whether or not it's actual protesting or the media portraying it as such. They are playing a huge corruptive role in this.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

Quote from: FinsnFur on September 25, 2017, 09:58:13 PM
Its very saddening. Im in disbelief at some of the players taking part of the protesting.  :rolleye: I'm still trying to sort out whether or not it's actual protesting or the media portraying it as such. They are playing a huge corruptive role in this.

Jim - I think you are wrong, I think they are equally guilty as hell.  They, in my opinionated opinion  :shrug:  are enjoying seeing this country being ripped apart  by such a trivial matter.  I'm sticking with Pat the NFL is dead.   

FinsnFur

Im not too far from ya.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Give them hell President Trump! 👊👊👊👊👊

coyote101

Quote from: Okanagan on September 25, 2017, 08:50:44 PM
We are watching the demise of a culture and of the most free and prosperous nation in history.

I fear you are correct.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

JohnP

Ford Motor Co, one of the biggest sponsors of the NFL just revealed that they are supporting the national anthem protests.

riverboss

That doesn't surprise me at all! Budweiser on the other hand is pissed and going to make some waves.

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk