• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

MAN powered!

Started by nastygunz, December 27, 2017, 12:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

I like old things in general, old cars,trucks,old furniture,guns,fishing gear. One of my favorite things is old handtools. Give me a hand powered saw, chisel or anything over a powered one any day.  I picked up this little beauty a few days ago, a hand powered bench grinder. Coolest thing about it it was made in Pike,New Hampshire where one of my brothers lives.

pitw

Love and use old tools myself.  Just the handles are works of art.  That one looks like a dandy and when I get to the shed I'm gonna check a couple to see who made em.
I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

I don't like having to depend on gas or electricity, I use hand power drills etc. also. It worked for the old timers and it works for me!  Of course for results when you're bucking up your firewood a chainsaw beats the hell out of a handsaw every time  :innocentwhistle:

riverboss

I wish you would of been around last week. I could of used a guy who likes to use his arms.
The wheel chair lift in the van I was using to transport my wife to the hospital took a shit!😓

It took 20 min up and 20 down with a hand crank!
I had to do it 4 times as fast as I could go because of the cold weather.

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk

FinsnFur

I would build a windmill out of 55 gallon barrels cut in half and connect it to that baby to power it. :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

I was going to go with a hamster on a treadmill  but i like the windmill concept :innocentwhistle: :eyebrow: