• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Favorite Uncle!

Started by nastygunz, January 28, 2018, 07:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Somebody stopped in to see their favorite uncle today and scored a Red Ryder BB gun! Thats a happy camper there:

FinsnFur

:shock2: Do you need any more nephews?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HuntnCarve

I am sure that smile made your day!  A very nice gesture indeed!

nastygunz

Best part was I gave him an old squirrel call of mine too and by the time he got home his mother called me and told me she was going to take it and shove it up my arse, little fella blew it the whole way home  :alscalls: :alscalls:

HuntnCarve

That's great!  You have to explain to her (over the phone, not in person) that practice is important!  I always told my little nephews that the acoustics are much better in the wee hours of the morning. :eyebrow:

Hawks Feather

What a great thing to do - the Red Rider, not the call.  At least you didn't give him any BBs or there might have been some car windows that needed to be replaced.

Jerry

Okanagan

Wonderful photo!

Does anybody else remember being little enough that you could not cock a red Ryder BB gun unless you held the stock between your lower legs, braced the barrel against your shoulder and used both hands to work the lever?

JohnP

Good for you nasty and you sure are not deserving of that login name. You need to change it to notsonastyatall.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

HuntnCarve

Jerry, that's not a Budweiser in his grasp.  Looks like a jug of BB's! Right Nasty?

nastygunz

Yupp hes loaded for Bar!😂😂😂

Quote from: HuntnCarve on January 29, 2018, 04:02:51 PM
Jerry, that's not a Budweiser in his grasp.  Looks like a jug of BB's! Right Nasty?

nastygunz

The story behind that name is I was a hardcore powerlifter and had some real big arms, or "gunz". That was my first online email name ever lol.

Quote from: JohnP on January 29, 2018, 10:49:19 AM
Good for you nasty and you sure are not deserving of that login name. You need to change it to notsonastyatall.

nastygunz

One of my older brothers saw that picture and he said man that brought some memories back he said it made me remember when I got my red Ryder carbine he said it was still to this day the best day of my life ha ha   I have five brothers and I remember my father kicking our asses steadily for shooting everything with those damn BB guns, including ourselves, each other,  him, windows, dogs cats chickens etc.  :alscalls: :innocentwhistle:
      I still shoot my BB gun all the time and have fun with it.