• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hey Jerry & Glen

Started by JohnP, February 23, 2018, 10:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Is this true, I copied it from another site.  There is a bill in the Ohio House banning "Assault Weapons" and High cap magazines. This bill has the endorsement of Republican Governor John Kasich.

John Kasich, you know, that guy who cast the deciding vote on the AWB in 1994. That guy who flipped an NRA rating from an "F" to an "A" riding the wind. And "riding the wind" is what this professional politician does. He doesn't really care, only about what furthers his personal future.

This SOB will likely take another shot at president. Remember that name.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

John,

I am sorry to read your post or any other post that has the name John Kasich in it.  I think you also misused the term Republican with his name. Him showing up on left media and stating that as a Republican he is opposed to Republican policies I would not be surprised by anything. Kasich yo-yo's on support/opposition on firearms and right now is probably siding with whoever he thinks will give him the most support.  While he did help get some jobs in Ohio he made SURE that he got all the credit for each and every one of them.  I usually don't vote for democrats, but I also would not vote for him for anything - unless it would be for him leaving the United States.  He will run for who knows what and when that happens I hope there is a spot for 'none of the above' - which is what I will vote.

Jerry

HaMeR

Yeah he likes playing the "where will this decision take ME" role. No vote here!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11