• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Merica!

Started by nastygunz, July 29, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

I was being an American today at an American event. Went to watch my niece play in a softball tournament. During the Star-Spangled Banner like any patriot I stood up took my hat off and stood at attention. Most other folks around me did the same. I noticed a group of teenage boys roughhousing a little bit until the county High Sheriff whose roughly the size of a Mack dump truck, went over and said something and off came the hats and all stood at attention!  I believe he shared an educational anecdote with them  :alscalls:🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸👍

Hawks Feather

FinsnFur

;yes; I'm impressed that they respected him
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Quote from: FinsnFur on July 29, 2018, 10:49:29 PM
;yes; I'm impressed that they respected him

Small town - do it or your parents (who would still take action) will know.   :yahoo:

Jerry

JohnP

Likewise in our town, which is predominately made up of active duty military, retired military, and Border Patrol who are predominately prior military.  So at any event when the flag is raised/lowered or passed in review if'n you are not at attention or have your hat on you will not be told to stand at attention or remove your hat --- you will more than likely get a boot placed squarely up your azz. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nastygunz

Somebody once told me where I'm from is 50 years behind the rest of the country, I said you're welcome and thank God! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸