CypressSlough

Welcome NASA. Good to see ya here.

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

Roundman

NASA

Wow, so many familiar names!  Some I haven't seen for a while.  Like Todd.  Wondered where you got off to.  Still collecting?

Randy, I haven't fired the 12 in about as many years.  When I got my first 20 I never put it down.  Didn't need anything bigger. 

Todd Rahm

Yeah, Big Tom.............still collecting.  :biggrin:  And how have ya been?

Bob D

Radd4

NASA hope you like it here, IT is a really different atmosphere here than some of the others.  It is okay to be yourself here and still get along with those you disagree with.
Good Luck to you buddy, hope you have found a new place to visit often.
Radd4
Retired USAF
Desert Storm Veteran
Remember to thank those who are serving our country and the families of those who have died to keep you safe...Our Troops, Police and Firemen deserve our thanks"

Carolina Coyote

Welcome NASA, Sit down and have a cold Beer. cc

horndog

Welcome NASA,nice to see ya maid it :wink:
LIVE TO HUNT YHE YELLOW DOG

Bopeye

Hello Nasa..........'bout dang time you found your way over here....... :eyebrownod:

Now this ain't the touchy, feely type crap your use too........we actually have a good time and still disagree without being censored.  :nono:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

Sorry Bop.. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HAD TO DO IT!!

:laf: :eyebrownod:

Just for the record...Bop did nothing wrong. I just thought it would be funny as hell for my edit stamp to be at the bottom of his post. How's that for irony?  :laugh2:

I seriosuly never changed a thing in the post.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Jim,

I thought you censored him for using the F word - FROG.   :roflmao:    :roflmao:    :roflmao:

Jerry

FinsnFur

:laf:
I didnt even want to make another following post...I wanted to wait
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nailbender

Welcome aboard Nasa,  How did your bobcat season turn out?

Bopeye

:roflmao: :roflmao: You silly bastid

ohiobob

Yeh
your allowed to go Frog Giggin over here :whew:

Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

NASA

I've been a little under the weather this week and just got back to the boards yesterday evening.  My legs are still a bit unsteady but I'm slowly coming back up to full steam.

I saw a couple posts in this thread that said something to the effect of "friends can have disagreements over here without having them edited/deleted".   To me, the key word in that statement is friends.  I get into discussions, no, lets call them yelling matches, arguments, pissing contests, or bickerments with my buddies all the time. It's what friends do.  It's fun, and gives us a chance to show how much we think we know about a particular subject.  Or how much we don't.  Either way, it's beneficial because someone along the way may actually learn something from it.   More than once it turns out to be humility.   The rest of the people in the room see it as cheap entertainment.  And when it's over, we're all still friends, get another beer, and start another one on something else.  You should hear the "debates" when we're watching NASCAR or a UFC match!

I hope that's what you guys are implying about the atmosphere here.  I don't play PC with my friends and they treat me the same way. I hate when certain social engineers (moderators) try to force political correctness as the ONLY acceptable format on "their" board.  I understand "policy", but it sure would be nice to take a break from that and just say what's on your mind.

FinsnFur

Ok, Tom. I gotta stop ya there. You cant take that tone here, ya see over here we  Baaaaaaaa!  :roflmao:

You gotta really mess up here to get in trouble, heck look at Bopeye!
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

NASA

I hope the rest of that sentence went "...... over here we have thicker skin and aren't sitting on the edge of our seats scanning posts trying to find something to feel offended about".   :eyebrownod:

Bopeye

Quote from: NASA on May 28, 2007, 03:09:05 AM
I hope the rest of that sentence went "...... over here we have thicker skin and aren't sitting on the edge of our seats scanning posts trying to find something to feel offended about".   :eyebrownod:

Now your getting the gist of it............as Jimbo said, "Look at Bopeye". Some of my posts here would have been deleted or edited elsewhere, plus I might have gotten banned. Nothing like that has happened here. Nothing, nada, zilch.

Now if I say something stupid and get called on it..........oh well.....my bad.  :eyebrownod: