• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Official Weigh in Thread

Started by FinsnFur, May 22, 2007, 11:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob D

Quote from: FinsnFur on May 26, 2007, 10:07:13 AM

I added 3" to what I saw on your tape....looks like you got some fish over lapping  :wink:

I made sure they overlapped.

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

Holy mackerel Stu...  :shck:
Lemme get my boots on and git em measured up here   :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FinsnFur

How many fish is there?...I mean what's up with the 8th pic?
...or is that the one that got away?  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

studabaka

I didn't realize number 8 was flopping when I took the pic  :doh2: Figured I'd post and let you decide what to do. Shame cause he was one of the bigger ones, but heck, I got to catch him  :biggrin:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

:roflmao: You gotta give me something to go on here. Looks like your biggest was just hair under 22" and the next one down was 21"...was she bigger then those, same or smaller?

By the way, I can't believe your bass are still full of eggs down there.  :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

studabaka

Was in that same 21-22 range, but I'm ok if ya knock it down some or disqualify it completely. One of the challenges of a virtual contest don't ya know....and I wouldn't want no one ta think I didn't tally up fair and square  :wink:

FinsnFur

:laf: Ok, tell ya what. I'll dump it since it's not a legitimate pic. But you can contest it remember by sending me all the fillets  :sneer: :shrug:

:roflmao:

or.....your entitled to a re-check in if ya want to repost em all....
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

studabaka

Sounds cool...... I released them all after their pic..... What a pain having to walk to the truck each time  :hahaha: I need to upgrade my measuring station strategy  :wo:

Lil-Man

5-26 haul....Cam is fast asleep so I am going to post his in my response here. I'll let you know where his starts.

And here is Cams catch from the day ...

And alll though it don't count he also hauled in this beast...on 6 lb line even... :highclap: This is trhe first for the year to go in the pile for the boys weekend camping trip. Sort odf a tradition as we fix several of them for supper one night while camping.

Take a kid hunting!
I'm a kid :)-

Lil-Man

I guess I should have looked to see that he was signed in huh......Any way , Danny's are the first set listed & CAm's the last. Sorry.....
Take a kid hunting!
I'm a kid :)-

FinsnFur

Awesome  :roflmao:
Hey you guys are having too much fun...I might have to dock for that. This is serious strategy stuff here now quit clownin around.  :laf: :laf:

No seriously great job again boys. Just out of curiosity did you and Cam tally em up in your head as to which of you had the most inches caught today? You guys were only an inch apart today alone  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

awh

Nope. The wife pulled in to where we were fishing and said come home. So that was our cue to stop for the day :bowingsmilie:...LOL
CAm had a big cat fish break his line minutes before the turtle was caught. If he had landed it......I would be way behind.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

awh

And Stu...How I would love to have a few of those in a paying tournament....The boys I fish against would die.
Good job brother :yoyo:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

studabaka

FinsnFur

Man Stu leave some for seed ey!  :biggrin: Nice mess of fish.

Hey I got a question....and I'm not picking on you...but NC fishing regulations appears to have a pretty stiff law on bass under 14". You just posted 19 bass all less then 12 inches.

I'm not a game warden....but one of the rules posted on the Tourney was;
QuoteAll species are eligible, but each fish entered and photographed must be legal to harvest at the time and location of it's catch.

You got a private pond or???
I gotta be fair  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

studabaka

I hear ya..... and I actually read and reread the regs and pretty sure the limits do not apply to private ponds [which this was], but even if they did ..... the reg's read 'Largemouth: 14 inch minimum, except that 2 may be less than 14 inches. Smallmouth & spotted bass: 12 inch minimum, except that 2 may be less than 12 inches'. ..... and daily creel limit is 5 in aggregate with no more than 2 Largemouth and 2 smallmouth or spotted being less than 14 or 12 respectively.

I did catch and release, taking a pic of each fish and then releasing it as I went. ..... so 'at the time and location of it's catch', each was 'legal to harvest'.

I debated if I should post these myself and I only took pics of about 1/4 - 1/3 of what I caught. Every dang one was about that same size, but if you look close at the first one you can see an indication that there is at least one in there that is bigger.

I respect whatever ya conclude and however ya want to handle. I need to check on the private pond thing anyways as one of my farmers said 'sure ya can fish, but ya got to keep everything you catch cause there are too many in it.'. He was referring to bream, crappies, and bass, but think the same is true of that pond with all the small ones.... too many bass, not enough bait fish.

For sure, I ain't done nothing the game wardens would get on me for. Not my style.  :wink:

FinsnFur

No that's cool, and I wasn't pickin on ya.  :wink: I had a feeling it was a private pond, but why assume it right?
I'm pretty sure your going to find that the inland waters regulations doesnt apply to that pond, I know here they dont.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

studabaka

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers