How Not To Cut A Watermelon - even if you are the greatest hunter in Texas

Started by THO Game Calls, May 24, 2007, 08:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

DirtyDog

Al,

I was trying to see if those guys had all their finger. I could not tell........

:shrug:

canine

I would think the oil, off of the bar and chain, would "taint" the taste of the melon :confused:

JD
:biggrin:

Red Dog

awh

This reminds me of the last great words of a redneck...which are, Hold my beer and watch this shit! :rolleye: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

DirtyDog

CypressSlough

Quote from: awh on May 24, 2007, 10:14:21 AM
Hold my beer and watch this shit!

Oh the number of times I've heard that before. Usually right before we have to get out the gauze and tape.  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

catskinner

cb223

I'm usually the guy that encourages someone else to say that!!!

If someone wanted to borrow my chainsaw to cut a watermelon, as long as I'm not the one doing the holding who am I to say no?

Does that make me a bad person?
CHAD

DirtyDog

Quote from: cb223 on May 24, 2007, 05:17:09 PM

I'm usually the guy that encourages someone else to say that!!!

If someone wanted to borrow my chainsaw to cut a watermelon, as long as I'm not the one doing the holding who am I to say no?

Does that make me a bad person?

Now that depends on how much you like the guy.  :eyebrow:

keekee

cb223

More beer = more encouragement!!!

I've done enough drunken stupid stunts in my in life!  Most of the time I've matured enough just to watch.
CHAD

MDavis

one good ol boy i knew made a melon splitter out of a meat cleaver and a old hydro pump. readnecks will do anything when they have beer in us. oops i mean them. i think that i might know the ol boy on the right!

catskinner

Reminds me of the time we had two guys bucking on the landing, one guy threw his chain of the bar, so he sneaks up behind the other guy and sticks the bar between his legs and revs up his saw. That guy about jumped over the back of the log deck. Wonder there weren't blows exchanged there. :rolleye:

vvarmitr

Quote from: catskinner on May 26, 2007, 02:46:04 AM
Reminds me of the time we had two guys bucking on the landing, one guy threw his chain of the bar, so he sneaks up behind the other guy and sticks the bar between his legs and revs up his saw. That guy about jumped over the back of the log deck. Wonder there weren't blows exchanged there. :rolleye:

Or gun shots, or the other guy didn't swing around w/ his in self defence. :shck:

To those who are wondering "bucking" is cutting logs to length.

MDavis

damn! i am glad you cleared that one up. two fellas bucking around here will get them both shot in self defence!

vvarmitr