• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hilliary and Obama

Started by blacky, May 25, 2007, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacky

I don't know if any of you follow this stuff or not but the Iraq war funding bill that passed in the US Senate yesterday also contained money for New Orleans Katrina relief and the minimum wage increase.

Hilliary and Obama voted against this. Are these the kind of people we want running our country? If they won't support the troops, give money for hurricane damage repairs and fund the minimum wage, my answer is NO.
Complete line of turkey, locator, deer and squirrel calls.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

Carolina Coyote

I didn't think they were Presidential material even before the vote. cc

FinsnFur

I think there all feeding out of the same trough.

The damn media has got the majority of the public SO convinced that we need to back out of this war, it's pathetic.
Hillary and Obama, knowing this...are cashing in on the effects of the misled Americans...along with many more.

The media is only showing us what they want us to see. Dead Americans, and torn Iraqy lives. If those men and women fighting for us over there come back half as proud as the Vietnam vets did, which aint saying much thanks to the freekin media again, they will be able to testify to the good that is actually coming from this war.

They should crate up Hillary and all her skippy do right liberal comrads and ship em over there for 60 days dressed in fatigues and armed to the hilt. So that we can yell to them how they are waisting there time and that we dont appreciate none of violence.

Didnt mean to hijack your thread Blacky. Got a little of course.
I think back to what I've learned about how the Vietnam vets were treated and appreciated and then whats happening now and it literally disgusts me  :argh:  :puke:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

blacky

You didn't hi-jack anything. I posted it to create discussion on the subject.
Complete line of turkey, locator, deer and squirrel calls.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

catskinner

What kind of message would we be sending to those who hate us the most if we pulled out of Iraq. I guess we are all to young to remember WWI, WWII, and Korea, but I guess they had a lot of people thinking we didn't belong in those conflicts either.

Just what we need is a bunch more politicians that stick there finger in the wind to see which way the wind is blowing.

Roundman

That woman makes me sick! She will say or do anything for a vote.

HaMeR

They will all say or do anything for a vote. When a war is run by the politicians there is no way for a quick & decisive outcome.

Let those men & women over there do what they are paid & trained to do & come back home. There shoulda been a bunch of fliers  :readthis:dropped over there the day before the war started telling the innocent bystanders that we are coming to town to liberate them & if they wanna live to see it they better take cover!! The craps about to hit the rotary oscillator & they need to find a place behind it!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

ohiobob

I really DON'T think Hitlery or Obama yo momma are going to be their party's pick anyway,,the Dems KNOW neither of the 2 could win a Presidential race,,especially for the 2008 elections,,does anyone have a target with Hitlery on it ???
Might be a money maker,,BUT I wouldnt put Obama on one because THEN you would be accused of being in the KKK
and sued for some dumb shit,,im not sure what BUT the idiots would think of something :argh:
Hell maybe the theiving Red Rump Rider up North can sue the KKK too for some shit that would NEVER hold up

Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

vvarmitr

Quote from: HaMeR on May 26, 2007, 08:25:42 AMthe rotary oscillator
HaMeR: this isn't that other site ... you can use the 3 letter "F" word on here. :wink:   :roflmao:

OhioBob: My Buddy Tom & I were at Fi, Fe, Fu in Ashland  yesterday & they had small targets of Hiliary & Ted Kennedy ... they were to put in the urinal!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :yahoo: :laugh2:

HaMeR

I'll remember that!! :laf:

Ashland huh??!! :wo: :mad2: :mad3: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

CCP

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

catskinner

KySongDog

Here's my favorite Hillary pic................