• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

How many road killed crows have you ever seen?

Started by ErictheRed, May 30, 2007, 11:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ErictheRed

I saw one today.  I think that makes 2 I have seen in my life.  I've seen alot of road killed buzzards and a few owls, but you hardly ever see a crow.  That is amazing considering how many crows you always see along the road. :confused:

FinsnFur

The neighbors eat them here, so I never get the chance to see em anyway.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

studabaka

:wo: come to think of it...... I don't recall ever seeing one........ and that is a lot of years of not seeing  :shck:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

ErictheRed

QuoteThe neighbors eat them here, so I never get the chance to see em anyway.

:puke: :hahaha:

ohiobob

Eric
I have NEVER seen a roadkill crow, but me and my buddy popped up over a hill 1 time and surprised a Buzzard and it PUKED  :puke: ALL OVER HIS HOOD  :roflmao:,it messed his paint up a little bit BUT he got it washed off pretty quick!
all I know is there is some BAD ACID in their stomachs because that paint lost its shine in about 20 minutes  :doh2:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

coyotehunter_1

The next time you see a crow setting in the road... look around.
There will always be another crow watching, whenever it sees traffic coming it screams...

CAW !!!
CAW !!!
CAW !!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

FinsnFur

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Chet set the bottle down  :laugh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

coyotehunter_1

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Bopeye

Chet!!! Your killing me man....... :roflmao: :roflmao:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

centerfire_223

I had one fly up and hit my mirror one time. That is the only one I have ever seen.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Hawks Feather

Road kill 0, laying on the sidewalk in front of my house (in town) 1.  I have always thought it died of West Niles.

Jerry

awh

Have one laying in the Bristol hospital right now...But he's a friend we call Crow???? The bird is also smarter than the friend at times I do believe. When a tree falls the bird flys away, the friend acts like a nail and gets drove into the ground :doh2:

The weekend before the friend breaks a rib and bruises his neck jumping on a trampoline w/ Cam......Cam laughs at him. :rolleye:

Never have seen one on the road dead. But they say the friend will live so there's still that chance. :laugh2:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

vvarmitr

Back in the 80's I hit a crow w/ the car. Other than that maybe one other time did I see a crow dead along the road.

THO Game Calls

Never seen one dead on the road either - but it isn't for lack of trying cause I've swerved at one or two in my day.  They are always too fast.

AL
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

FinsnFur

LOL!  :roflmao: Your worse then I am Al.
I swerve to hit the ALREADY dead critters. Tryin to mash em up a little more for the crows.

Swerved to hit a flattened coon one day at 45 mph, had my const. partner riding shotgun, the coon flew up in the air and slapped him right in the elbow, which was hanging out of the truck as he rested his arm on the window ledge.  :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

vvarmitr

Back in my younger & way less wiser days, my buddies & I were out backroaden/drinken when we came across this here 'possem dead in the road. A biggen he was! Now these boys were geniuses & said "hey, back up over that there grinner & then peel-out on it." Dad was a paying for the tires at that time in my life so I said "ain't no way!" :noway:  ....... Yeah,right! :nono:  I think really what I said was "hold my beer & watch this!" :eyebrownod:  The buddy on the door opened the door & guided me back over the grinner. (Not the guidance I needed in that stage in life) :innocentwhistle:   When he said "OK" I stomped it & proceded to lay one of the longest black marks I ever see in all my days. In fact I had to back off for it wasn't grabbing. :laf: In the the intrim I'm hearing this all to familiar sound ... :puke: ...  :puke: ...  :puke:!  Yeah boy was that 'possum ripe!!!  :roflmao:  We had 'possem pieces plastered in the wheel well, on the door, & on the  :hahaha: one buddy.   :roflmao: :laugh2:

THO Game Calls

That's funy now LOL  - but I bet you felt different then  :roflmao:

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

FinsnFur

:laugh2: :laugh2:
My dad paid for the tires so I said   :hahaha: now way
Fins and Fur Web Hosting