Main Menu

Hey LIL-Man

Started by Bills Custom Calls, June 05, 2007, 04:39:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyotehunter_1

:yahoo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :yahoo:

Have a good en'... Cam
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

ohiobob

Quote from: awh on June 06, 2007, 09:40:40 AM

Since then I have filled out numerous applications to places around here but no one has hired him yet. Were still trying..... :laugh2: :shrug:

. Now if we/he needs something to make life easier, we work out deals and a boat would make keeping up w/ Stu alot easier. I'll get him to run it by his mom tonight at supper. I'll be away from the table when he asks. :innocentwhistle:

Danny
Keep filling out those Applications for Cam,,and I want you to know I WAS REALLY LMAO  :roflmao: on that and on this other part ,,wouldnt Cam getting a new Boat MAKE LIFE EASIER for him anyway  :laf: and Cam can use the same excuse about a new Boat making it easier to keep up with Stu  couldn't he ? :eyebrow: I am currently looking for a Boat myself so do I have yours AND Cams permission to use the "I need a new Boat to make life easier and I can keep up with Stu" Plea ?
If not I will get 1 of my Teenagers to come up with a "why i need a new Boat" excuse for me because God Knows a Teenager can come up with a MILLION reasons whay they need a new (insert thing/name here) anything  :doh2:
so IF i can use your "keeping up with Stu" reason I WILL throw it at the Wife tonight when she gets home from work  :biggrin:
Thank you
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???