• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

07 Fishing Tournament results

Started by FinsnFur, June 23, 2007, 12:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Looks like Danny (AWH) is our first place winner with a whopping 2094 inches of fish caught. Thats 174 and a half FEET of fish. wow  :shck:

Nice Danny...very nice  :congrats: and congrats. You will as promised have your choice of the Browning GT series fishing reel, or it's equivalent of $70 bucks in the form of a gift certificate redeemable at Bass Pro Shops.

2nd place goes to Studabaka, coming in with a staggering 1924.75 inches of fish caught. That's just over 160 feet of fish. Mercy!
Stu gets his choice of the Plano® Bill Dance 1234 Tackle Box, or it's equivalent of $30 bucks in the form of a gift certificate redeemable at Bass Pro Shops. Nice job Stu and congrats to you also.

A big thanks to everyone who helped make this tournament a reality. I appreciate it along with the contestants I'm sure.
Congrats to all of you who participated, hopefully next year we can get some more folks out on the water and bring us their pics.

Lil-Man...your a heck of a trooper there pal. You hung with the best of em pal, and I hope you'll be up for it again next year.

Thanks again guys, and great job by everyone :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Congratulations to both Danny and Stu.  That was a lot of fish.  While I was not a participant, it was fun to check out the catches.

Jerry

Jim,
Thanks for hosting the tournament and a bigger thanks for keeping track of all in fish inches.   :highclap:

Bills Custom Calls

Thanks for the Tournament Jim I had fun with it

Lil-Man just remember you didn't finish last I did

Congradts to the winners

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

weedwalker

Danny  WTG :congrats: :congrats:
Stu, You put up a good fight :congrats:
Lil-Man, You're some tuff competition against them :congrats:

iahntr

Congrats !! You guys put up a lotta fish !  I enjoyed checkin in on it too.
Scott

awh

Thanks guys and thank you Jim for doing this. It was a lot of fun and me and lil-man had a blast spending all that time together and talking to Stu about what all was going on. Just wish there was more that had went out and fished so we could have got to know them better too. Was a good time.

Stu, ya put up a heck of a challenge. I just knew you were going to haul in a lot of fish the last few days as I didn't get to fish. But like we talked, I'll see ya in the next few weeks so we can hit the Bass Pro shop down there and spend Jimbo's money.  :biggrin: :yoyo:  

Jim, I'll take the G.C. please. I already have too many poles & reels. Need to replenish the lures after this. :innocentwhistle:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

studabaka

Congrats Danny  :congrats: Good job Cam  :yoyo:

Cam, your dad may have won, but I hold you responsible as I'm certain you had a hand in encouraging him to fish as much as he did  :eyebrownod:

Thanks Jim & crew  :highclap: :highclap: I had a blast  :congrats: :congrats:

We'll need to think about ways to structure next year's tourney to get more folks participating....  :wo: maybe a grab bag kinda thing for everyone that posts a fish..... maybe a prize for the 'best' fish story  :hahaha: ...... a best fish....  :shrug:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

keekee

Congrads guys! You all sure put up some fish and made a heck of a contest out of it!

Thanks for taking the time to participate and support the board!

Brent

catskinner

Lil-man,

I think your dad should split that GC with you, lol.

coyotehunter_1

:thumb2: To everyone that participated... you are all winners in my book ! :congrats:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

awh

Cat, Lil-man ordered over 70 dollars wort of stuff last week. I think this one will go towards the wife seeing to how she let us fish that much and only gave me the look once or twice...  :innocentwhistle:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

KySongDog

Congrats everyone!  :highclap:

It was fun to watch how well y'all were doing.  Good job!   :yoyo: