• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

My weekend

Started by CCP, September 04, 2006, 08:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

I went for a 3 day hog and coyote hunt in the south peanut country. I made a few more friends and learned more about what not to do. I had a blast hunting day and night.

It ended as one of the greatest hunting adventures to date for me. What I was able to experience was greater than any 60lbs coyote or 500lbs hog. What I saw was the greatest gift GOD has given me.

I havent seen my daughter in 2 years and this trip took me close to where she  and my son live. We arranged a meeting place on my way out of town and my son brought his daughter of 5 months along.

Here is me and my daughter she is 18

Here is me and my son he is 21

Here we are together with my grand daughter Amiee she is 5 months

I know I was supposed to put you guys up some pics of Hogs and a fallow deer we seen but it will have to wait till next weekend. Still excited seeing the kids.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

I don't blame ya a bit Rich.  Family takes precedence over all in my book. Hey have you ever read my book?  :innocentwhistle:

I hope you never tik off your son. He looks like he could take ya purdy quick like  :innocentwhistle:

You got a good reason to be proud...nice shots, thanks :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Rick223

Sounds like you had a weekend you will not soon forget congrats on seein your daughter again. Thanks for sharin.
Rick :congrats:
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Bopeye

Good looking family..........well except for that old bearded fella. :wo: :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

keekee

Sounds like it all worked out well! Thats great dude! You should be proud of those kids and grand kids!

Brent

Brad H

That's a great family you got there Rich.

The best to you and yours!!

Thanks for sharing!

Brad

canine

Glad you got to meet up with the kids Rich. Sounds like it was a well rounded trip for sure. :congrats:

JD

nailbender

Like Jim said " family takes precedence"!  Looks like time well spent!