• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Recount?

Started by FinsnFur, September 08, 2006, 05:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Hey guys,
jaclinto won the last pair of shooting styx I drew. The announcement is pinned here in the tailgate and the drawing was Sept 5th, congratulating him and asking him for some mailing info.

He joined and made one post, how to you camo clad a 4 wheeler? I haven't seen or heard from him since.

How long do you guys want me to give him before I redraw from the remaining 9 members?....or would you rather I contacted him via e-mail.

The way I look at it, is the drawing is to lure members. If he doesn't want to participate enough to even see whether or not he's won, then maybe we should redraw from the folks that do.
Does anyone know him...?
Gimme some feedback.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bob D

I would have a time limit in which a winner has to claim his prize. I would say if you haven't heard from a winner within 10 days then the prize goes back in the kitty and a new drawing will be held. Thats only fair to you and all of the contestants. IMHO.
Bob

canine

Ahhh, just send em my way Jim :innocentwhistle:..

I like Bob's suggestion...sounds fair enough..

JD

CCP

Like Bob said 10 days should be enough time if they are members.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

keekee

I agree! 10 days is enough.

Brent

centerfire_223

Just end them to me, I know this dude. What was his name again???  :biggrin: I will make sure they get taken care of till he can get them. :yoyo:
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Rick223

10 days sounds good to me
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

FinsnFur

10 days will be tomorrow  :sneer:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

yucca

FYI. Jaclinto is a spammer. He post the same question on every board. How do you install this camoclad? Has anyone had experiance with these little hat brim lights? I'm thinking of getting one.
He always provide a link to click on. Not sure if he gets paid every time someone clicks on his links or not. But he does have a ebay account selling the stuff.  So I can't understand why he would need info on installion .

Just a little FYI.

thanks,
yucca

FinsnFur

Those are the kind of FYI's we need.
Thanks yucca....I have had my share of those kind of temporary members over the years but I have to give them the benefit of the doubt without anything else to go on.

You just provided, that something else.  :biggrin:

I'll do a re-draw for that pair of sticks this weekend.  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers