• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

911 Rembrance

Started by FinsnFur, September 11, 2006, 09:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

This day Sept. 11th,  will stand out like so many, but always have it's own glow for effecting so many of our lives nationwide and for the way it has altered the world as we each know it.

The movies attempting to recap that days events. The photographs captured by Americans. The video clips shown on the news, and tragic sympathy felt for families with lost loved ones will be just a few things that will forever be burned into every American's minds.

May god find peace for those recklessly broken families, from Trade Center employees, to passengers, to fallen firefighters.
God bless the gentlemen in the control towers for clearing traffic from these estranged flights and their paths on that day....bless our United States military for launching an attempt to remove these planes from the sky with fighter jets...bless the poor children that will never see or spend time with both of their parents again....bless the stewardess's and pilots for their bravery....and god bless the unprecedented bravery of the passengers of United flight 93 for everything they had done in that plane on that day, preventing that plane from reaching Washington.

And may the individuals responsible for this, pay the ultimate sacrifice, but in the slowest, most horrifying fashion possible.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

Jerry Hunsley

I'll remember this the rest of m life. I turned on the TV and watched it all un fold much to my horror!  The Sob's will pay the ultimate price someday.  I also remember Nov.22 1963 when JFK was shot. I was in boot camp when the announcement was made over the microphone. Everyone set there in amazement! Kind of ironique , my dog Wiley was born on 9-11-01. May God bless all the people who losts loved ones that day.