• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

It just feels good

Started by Bopeye, September 14, 2006, 05:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

I just couldn't go another day without saying this.

I have been frequenting hunting boards for several years now. Some I quit going to because my quarry had changed, but some had just lost that feel of "home" to them.
Others had too large a following where you couldn't get to know anyone but the loudmouths while others following was so small that you could ask a question and you might get a response a month later.

I just love this little board. I hope it grows and prospers in time, but somehow keeps that down home feel to it. I wanted to thank Jim for all the effort he has put into it to give me somewhere to come.

I know I come across as a jerk sometimes, but want each of you to know that a giggle is all I'm after in that respect. I respect each of you..........you are my brethren in this sport that is beloved by all of us.

I pray each of you health and prosperity and can't wait to meet every one of you.

I'll quit babbling now.........

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

Mannnn, this is ironic.  :huh: I was just logging in to tell you, you been evicted big guy.

Now who's the jerk?  :biggrin:

:roflmao:   :wink:

I'm glad your happy James, and I appreciate the comments.
I appreciate all of you for giving the place a chance. And I too... hope that we can  keep a good thing going.

This place is ours and it will always be....no video pimpin Randy Anderson wannabe's from East Texas or even Canada are going to swing through here and make this place their cashcow..   :nono:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Bop ya never came across as a jerk to me at all buddy. Everyonce in  a while ya might be a "Bleep", or a "Bleep", and on an occasion a "Bleep, Bleep", but never a jerk.  :innocentwhistle:

I just kill me sometimes.  :roflmao:

I hope your giggling now  :wink:

I too like this place a lot.  :congrats:

Jerry Hunsley

I know what you mean bopeye. I follow about four forums which is about enough. I like to participate in the forums and sometimes it is hard to keep on top of things and respond to everybody. I like this one a lot as it seems like good people. After awhile you sort of figure out who the pessimist are. That's putting it mildly. I am always willing to listen and contribute to these forums. That's what it is all about.

canine

I ditto what Bopeye said..

The personal feel ya get from the site is the best!! :highclap:

It's fun knowin you can crack at someone and they and you know it's all in fun :eyebrownod:

JD

nailbender

Bob D

Ya'll are right this is a good place with alot of good people. No one is trying to humiliate or show their superiority as far as hunting knowlege is concerned. You ask a question and you get real answers from real life experiences not a bunch of BS. It makes everyone feel welcome and  a part of this board. We don't have to bow to the moderators cause they put themselves on our level not above us. I mean we do have our share of chicken dancers, hose reelers, gun walkers, fish claimers, nude hunters and armadillo eaters but altogether we are a pretty good bunch.
:highclap:
Bob

Jeb

Good post Bopeye ! :congrats:  And a thanks to Jim from me aswell, a very nice place to hang out. :highclap:

Jim    AKA Jeb

keekee

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sneer:

Brent

canine

Not only is there a nice personal feelin here but...damn some of you guy's are great with the comical comebacks and responses..I love it!!! :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:

JD

THO Game Calls

Who you calliing comical?  Huh?  You want me to have my wife step outside with you?

Yeah, this is a great little board you made here Jim, but you did the same for the other site too.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Bopeye

Problem with the other site though is...................too many........uh...........let's say "chiefs" and a whole bunch of other stuff.  :readthis:

Just keep hold of the reins this time Jim..........ya can't be bucked off if you don't let the bull out of the chute......  :wink:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Todd Rahm

Might have to add this to my other board sig lines

FNF LIFE MEMBER

or

Proud to be an FNF'R

:biggrin:

FinsnFur

FNF'R
ROFLMAO!  :roflmao:

Ok, THAT one really did make me bust out laughin.
Sounds like my kids yellin at each other knowing they can't cuss.

I appreciate it guys. I don't think you could come close to imagining how much though.
If it wasn't for the comradry and friendships formed with folks like you guys, this place wouldn't even exist.
When I signed it over, and told the cash mongrels over there where to get off, that was easy.  Leaving the members like you guys was a tough blow to take.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

stevecriner

Wopoo
Hoooooooooooooooooo yah!
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

Mallardsr

Feel like I got something to learn here.The "old site" seems to be a repeat,and besides  that y'all actually have fun.

Todd Rahm

We try Mallardsr  :innocentwhistle: No seriously we do  :biggrin:

canine

Join on in mallards, fun is what it's  about, the rest is talkin coyote hunting.. :wink:

Also a good place for everyone to get to know a little more about each other is in chat..check it out sometime!!

Welcome and Enjoy!!

JD

Mallardsr

I've seen Bopeye talk about Chat.Where is it?

canine

On the main forum page down under the Shout area....click on..... chat stats, it'll prompt you to sign in with your user name and your in when it downloads..

I am in Eastern time zone and it is usually around 9 to 10 before things get goin in there..

JD