• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

A few little Bass.

Started by keekee, August 06, 2007, 06:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

Was up to Jd's this weekend doing some filming for the video, we broke away for about 2 hrs of free time at a pond close by. Sure was a fun time! Here is a few pictures..................

Here is the boys off in the other boat. And by the way we put it all over them on this trip! You should of been there to hear them crying!

JD was our trolling motor........LOL

And here are a few bass. Not bad even though it has been HOT here and no rain at all!

Brent

Hawks Feather

Brent,

Sure looks like you had a good time.

Jerry

studabaka

Sounds like a good time, though I would be hard pressed to conclude that from your expressions  :shck:

Regardless.... nice mess of fish.  :biggrin:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

canine

Studabaka, If you'd have seen our expressions friday night you'd know why we look as ruff as we do in these pics  :biggrin:

JD

keekee

LMAO! :roflmao: :roflmao: Thats right JD! I didnt feel so good on Sat morning! But I did recover as the day went on! Two hrs sleep in two days and lord only knows how many beers. Its no wonder we felt bad!

Brent

Jeb

Bop told me  :nofgr:  that was 2 different fish yall kept passing around.....lol.. :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod: ........... just joking with ya . Looks like a fun day fishing in Ga.  :congrats:
                        Jeb

FinsnFur

Looks like fun to me.
I can attest to the worn out expressions. The suns a bitches called here put me on speaker and then both bellered rude, drunken slurred comments to me, until it broke into a bunch of JD wailing on distress calls ....... :doh2:  :madd:
I began to wonder why I answered the phone  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

studabaka

:roflmao:

I hear ya...... bonus points for wetting a line under those curcumstances  :bowingsmilie: Probably was a good thing it was a calm day and ya weren't fishing in swells  :puke:

JD... I notice in the pics you're trying a bit of 'the hair of the dog' method for righting your boat  :eyebrow:

I never tried chumming for bass, though I've had fair success with it on blues and mackrel  :biggrin:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff